Zach Thomas left off TSN's top 100 NFL players list | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas left off TSN's top 100 NFL players list

nyjunc said:
You said he was "great" and "great" is what Ray Lewis has been and what Singletary was.

This is the crux of your problem, that you fail to see the simple and true fact that Zach Thomas is a great football player, and as is for all levels of life there are also levels of greatness too, one can be a great player but at the same time not as great as Ray Lewis and Mike Singletary.

It puzzles me why you can't see that.

nyjunc said:
I didn't put him in the same class as a player, just put him in a group that I would say is better than Zach at this point. Even though Ray has slipped a bit Vilma has a long way to get to Ray territory.

Either man, your already putting a player coming off a rookie year in a class above Zach Thomas who has played on the top level of linebacking for the past ten years in the NFL which makes you flatout wrong.

Vilma very well might be a better LB in the end than Thomas, and it wouldn't surprise me if he did, anyone who has seen Vilma play and the potential he possesses would be foolish to say otherwise, but it's also being foolish to do that after just one NFL season.

Last year Zack did not have an O line to protect him. This year Traylor and company will keep the O line off of Zack. This should give him many more opportunities to make big plays. I see ZT and JT going to the Pro Bowl. They will both be on the list by the end of the season.

CashInFist said:
"The Sporting News" is not exactly the industry leader when determining quality NFL opinions. I don't know anyone that uses their information at all to place quality bets.

It's not "The SportingNews", it's ONE guy's opinion who happens to write articles/columns for The SportingNews. Obviously he has a different opinion of ZT then we have. Do I agree with his top 100 NFL guys? LOL... not even close! I think his rankings had more to do with "hype" then production. IMO, KGB, Bly, and Griffin have no business being in the top 100 but that's just my opinion just like his top 100 players is just his opinion.

Im convinced that this has to be a mistake, all homer opinion aside, how can Zach Thomas not be on the TOP 100?!

SarahAnn said:
I just wanted to point out the fact TSN is in CANDA!!! WTH do they know about football?

Not much obviously....Maybe someday they'll figure it oot!

SarahAnn said:
I just wanted to point out the fact TSN is in CANDA!!! WTH do they know about football?

No they are not, I believe they are based out of St Louis.

But you do have to wonder what they know about football, your right about that.

Nick is God said:
No they are not, I believe they are based out of St Louis.

But you do have to wonder what they know about football, your right about that.

May be a different TSN then because the one I am thinking of I know is in Ontario and ends with a .ca and also is affiliated with ESPN, which knows nearly nothing about football imo as well.
http://www.tsn.ca

SarahAnn said:
May be a different TSN then because the one I am thinking of I know is in Ontario.

Yep that's this:

http://tsn.ca/

I know it well being a big hockey fan, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't stand for The Sporting News, I think it's like The Sports Network or something like that.

EDIT: I just saw your link too.

Back
Top Bottom