Zach Thomas named to the NFL ALL PRO Team... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas named to the NFL ALL PRO Team...

ONLY PHIN????? Cmon Pat earned a spot for sure. Has anyone seen the #s on chris Mcalister? Its like 2 picks and 14 passes defended. Those are probowl numbers? Please Pat is on the probowl team I know but he is either the best or second best CB in the league.

in related news...

Dolphins Place Three Starters On AFC Pro Bowl Squad
Miami Dolphins free safety Brock Marion, defensive end Adewale Ogunleye and cornerback Patrick Surtain were today named as starters to the AFC Pro Bowl squad for the 2003 season. Each was named as a starter for the first time in his career.

In addition to the three starters, linebacker Zach Thomas was selected as a reserve (behind Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis).

Re: Re: Zach Thomas, Patrick Surtain Named To Associated Press All-NFL Teams

Originally posted by dreadlockera

Still..... While that is better having Pat on the 2nd team is bunk. I love Zach but he is NOT better than Lewis and perhaps 1-2 others. Conversely Pat may be the best, if not he is second behind Bailey.

Who would make a great combo (Bailey is FA) if we could somehow get someone to take Sam and all his $$$$$$$$$.:eek:

Patrick Surtain deserves to be on the first team. I think he got snubbed. Congrats to Zach!

I don't care if Ray Lewis gets snubbed.

WTF? Why is Chris McAlister so overrated? Chris Chambers called him the most overrated CB in football... I'm beginning to believe so. He got more votes than Surtain and he only had 3 picks this year. Surtain had 7. McAlister shouldn't even be in the Pro Bowl. Surtain should've had more votes than Law too, but whatever.

when you've played for defenses like the Ravens when they won tha bowl, no matter how good you are, you gain "respect" in a sense, and popularity, and that popularity that u gain goes a long way. mcallister is just popular, even though surtain is WAY WAY WAY better than him.

Mcallister is much better than Pat at 1 thing and 1 thing only - returning missed FGs :rolleyes2

Quote: (dolphan39)
Why discuss the draft when we do not know who will be on our team in late April until after FA

Being that this is a message board to discuss the Fins what do you propose we talk about?

Originally posted by finsfan4life
Quote: (dolphan39)
Why discuss the draft when we do not know who will be on our team in late April until after FA

Being that this is a message board to discuss the Fins what do you propose we talk about?
my pt. is just that you cannot make any assumptions about the draft this early when we have no idea who half our starters on O and several of our players on D will be. Everything lines itself up before the draft and then for 6/1 cuts.

For example, if we signed Peyton Manning, we w/not be drafting a QB in rd. 1

Back
Top Bottom