Zach Thomas not being in the Hall of Fame is laughable | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas not being in the Hall of Fame is laughable

Gatorboy999120

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know y’all will agree, but I mean, 5 time first time all-pro..simply one of the best. Idc about murderer Ray Lewis or Bryan urlacher being in his era..Derrick brooks, sure..but Thomas was up there with all of them!

Maybe the “not winning in the playoffs” **** follows him..never making a super bowl..but it shouldn’t..and he seems like a high character guy, too

Couldn’t agree more...ahhhh, about Zach and the HOF...no comment on the bro love thing you guys got goin! Not that anything’s wrong with that 😜

Nothing against JT. But JT being a first time ballot inductee isn't laughable? Didn't it take T.O. 2x before he got in?

No, he doesn’t ... the defense was BUILT for him to get the tackles, but was never a difference maker ... was not a run stuffer, couldn’t blitz, couldn’t cover, sorry ...

Nothing against JT. But JT being a first time ballot inductee isn't laughable? Didn't it take T.O. 2x before he got in?
JT IS ONE OF THE BEst and well respected defensive ends and unique of all time..no character issues.. I love TO but he was and is a full of himself headcase of sorts..never arrested but seen as all about TO and full of himself..that hurt him as much as anything..but I think he deserved first ballot no question..if that hurt TO..same **** shoulda hurt randy moss..he quit on his team the raiders..which TO never gave less than 💯 for his teams..played a super bowl and balled with a broken leg..ffs

Back
Top Bottom