Zach Thomas on NFL Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas on NFL Network

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Just saw that Zach Thomas is gunna be on NFL Total Access tomorrow (Wed)... Thought some of you might be interested...

Nasty

Yeah I saw that i figured that they would put a Fin on soon, it looks like the NFL Network is giving us some respect.

PatsSuck456 said:
Yeah I saw that i figured that they would put a Fin on soon, it looks like the NFL Network is giving us some respect.

They've had a dolphin player earlier this year...Kevin Carter and I believe somebody else also. NFL has given the Phins respect...as much as the deserve..which is why I don't bother watching ESPN because all they want to do is kiss the butt of the teams that did great the previous season.

Nasty said:
Just saw that Zach Thomas is gunna be on NFL Total Access tomorrow (Wed)... Thought some of you might be interested...

Nasty

Nasty, did they refer to as being on Dolphins Cam or him actually being in the NFL Network studio(that is posisble since the phins had a bye week)? Probally dolphins cam.

Phinz1972 said:
They've had a dolphin player earlier this year...Kevin Carter and I believe somebody else also. NFL has given the Phins respect...as much as the deserve..which is why I don't bother watching ESPN because all they want to do is kiss the butt of the teams that did great the previous season.

Yeah I know they put Carter and Marino on before, but I said what I said because since we are doing well they would probably put a fin on soon.

Phinz1972 said:
Nasty, did they refer to as being on Dolphins Cam or him actually being in the NFL Network studio(that is posisble since the phins had a bye week)? Probally dolphins cam.

Na... it was dolphins cam...

PatsSuck456 said:
Yeah I know they put Carter and Marino on before, but I said what I said because since we are doing well they would probably put a fin on soon.

Oh ok, sorry about that. Kinda figured you were talking about in general since the end of last season.

When they have had the coachspeak and when the total access shows clips of Saban from the coach speak clips, they usually talk real good stuff on the dolphins.

Phinz1972 said:
Oh ok, sorry about that. Kinda figured you were talking about in general since the end of last season.

When they have had the coachspeak and when the total access shows clips of Saban from the coach speak clips, they usually talk real good stuff on the dolphins.

No problem man, people have misunderstandings all the time.

Back
Top Bottom