Zach Thomas On O.j. Mcduffie's Podcast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas On O.j. Mcduffie's Podcast

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://thefishtank81.podbean.com/e/zach-thomas-respect/

He talks about playing under Saban, rookie hazing, getting drunk with Izzo, drunken dares and loads of other stuff. its well worth a listen. Oh and Jason Cole beat him at baskeball.

Previous episodes have featured Oronde Gadsden, Crowder (twice - he was great) and the Pouncey twins. Its probably the best Dolphins podcast around and it is well worth a listen

he is still in great shape

another fun listen.

Also I wonder if he started doing the circuit how much his chances for HOF would improve.

I think the world of Dan, Czonk, Dwight, The Marks Bros and Jake as the first faves who come to mind.

However, I've gotta say that Zach is my all time favorite.. he's the "Little Engine That Could" whose heart, smarts and determination overcame his physical limitations to not just succeed but to excel!

FWIW, Crash Jensen is also one of my all time favorite Fins ...

I've said it before... I have two framed jerseys in my home office, Dan's and Zach's. Pretty much tells you my opinion of him.

Is it me or has he began to get out in public more recently? Since his retirement he has hidden low but here lately he has become more visible and vocal.

This is an excellent podcast, thanks for sharing it! I'll definitely be a regular listener from now on. Absolutely crazy that Saban tried to have Zach traded to Green Bay before the 05 season for Javon Walker and a pick......

This is an excellent podcast, thanks for sharing it! I'll definitely be a regular listener from now on. Absolutely crazy that Saban tried to have Zach traded to Green Bay before the 05 season for Javon Walker and a pick......

both Crowder episodes are hilarious

Nice to hear from Zack again, he was a favorite, still think his run instincts were the best I've ever seen, worked extra hard in that film room, wanting to be the best.

Should already be in the hall, should of happen before JT got in.

Zack hit Elway so hard he started to think of retirement.

Conclusions he suffered our worrisomeDjbQK9OXoAA1obZ.jpg

https://thefishtank81.podbean.com/e/zach-thomas-respect/

He talks about playing under Saban, rookie hazing, getting drunk with Izzo, drunken dares and loads of other stuff. its well worth a listen. Oh and Jason Cole beat him at baskeball.

Previous episodes have featured Oronde Gadsden, Crowder (twice - he was great) and the Pouncey twins. Its probably the best Dolphins podcast around and it is well worth a listen

He got drunk with Tom Izzo?!

My aunt and uncle are neighbors a couple houses down from Tom Izzo, I don't think they're ready to introduce me to him lol. My sister went to the same college as him and mooch, kinda cool.
But back on topic, I think zach has a great ability to tell a story. He has a smooth voice and it sounds like he can party with the best of us. I'm going to listen to this one a few more times. He would be a great coach. I was getting excited about that until he shot my hope down by saying he wanted to stay a simple family man. I get it, what a great way to live. Anyone remember Trace Armstrong? What a monster! It was good to hear about him again... ah the good old days

I wish Raekwon would reach out, and he would spend some time sharing secrets.

Back
Top Bottom