Zach Thomas on WQAM at 12pm ET | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas on WQAM at 12pm ET

I love Zach but giving up our 12th pick for Brandon Marshall would be almost as bad as us passing up on Patrick Willis for Ted Ginn, Jr. I don't know why everyone keeps wanting this thug? He will probably be the next big name to be suspended by the NFL. Doesn't the repeated DUIs and his beating his girlfriend make any of you realize this is a bad character? I want my Phins to win, but not win at all costs.
When it comes to his ability on the field he is more then worth a 1st round pick and then some.

But taking into considerations his off the field issues, nothing more then a 2nd or 3rd rounder.
Chubbs

I am afraid of Marshall, but if the Nags would take our 2nd, 4th and Ginn I might just do that

He advocates the resigning of J.Taylor (of course) and also said he will not hesitate to trade the 12th pick for Marshall.
Aaiiiieeee!!! ... MY Hero!!! ....

... wanting to trade our 12th pick for Marshall ... that whip-lash & head trauma must be worse than I thought!!!:ohno:

I love ya man, BUT ....

zach was my idle growing up. i was a small ilb. its good to hear from him. now sign him to a one day contract to retire a phin. and he should be in the hall

I wish Zach would come back as a linebackers coach, I recall reading a Peyton Manning interview a little while back saying he was the only linebacker that could read him play for play, including the audibles. He was a master of the game and combinded with his heart made up for his size

I definatley miss watching him play week in and week out, eventhough he played outside of Miami for a little while, I still wear my thomas dolphins jersey proud because for so long he was the heart of this franchise. Its thanks to him and his defence he made our other qb who's name I don't say have such a good record

Back
Top Bottom