Zach Thomas will be a COACH! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas will be a COACH!

SCall13

Finheaven QB
Reaction score
I've watched alot of videos with Zach. I watched another one over on SunSentinel.com. I swear this guy is going to be a coach. Very smart, takes responsibility, and already uses alot of "coach-speak." I couldn't help but laugh listening to him. This guy is a real leader on this team and tough as nails. I'm glad he is on our side.

Zach would be a terrible coach because he does not control his emotions well enough. A successful coach needs to mitigate (if not counterbalance) the emotions of his team most of the time. You're rarely as bad as your last loss and rarely as good as your last win. But with Zach, the opposite is the case. When things are good, everything is the greatest ever. When things are bad, it's, "we suck, we're terrible, we'll never win another game."

Not to say that he couldn't master the X-and-O part of it, or that he is not my favorite current Dolphin. But as a coach? No thanks.

SCall13 said:
Some of you people take things, and yourselves, WAY too seriously.

well, at least we are smart enough to not take you too seriously...are you the one that started the Dan Marino for coach thread too? :tongueout

cnc66 said:
well, at least we are smart enough to not take you too seriously...are you the one that started the Dan Marino for coach thread too? :tongueout

Ummm NO. :tongue:

clear.gif
DolfanDaveInATX said:
Zach would be a terrible coach because he does not control his emotions well enough. A successful coach needs to mitigate (if not counterbalance) the emotions of his team most of the time. You're rarely as bad as your last loss and rarely as good as your last win. But with Zach, the opposite is the case. When things are good, everything is the greatest ever. When things are bad, it's, "we suck, we're terrible, we'll never win another game."

Not to say that he couldn't master the X-and-O part of it, or that he is not my favorite current Dolphin. But as a coach? No thanks.

Yeah you're right. It's all about controlling your emotions obviously.

clear.gif

:rofl3:

On HBO Zach was asked, "What country would a person who is Swiss be from?"
Zach guessed Sweden. He did not appear to be making a joke.

jtoomuch said:
On HBO Zach was asked, "What country would a person who is Swiss be from?"
Zach guessed Sweden. He did not appear to be making a joke.

Yeah,

knowing that answer will determine what coach wins and which coach loses no doubt.

I'd pencil in Herm Edwards, Mike Tice, Jack Del Rio and Cowher as current coaches who would have probably given the same answer.

BALLS DEEP said:
Yeah,

knowing that answer will determine what coach wins and which coach loses no doubt.

I'd pencil in Herm Edwards, Mike Tice, Jack Del Rio and Cowher as current coaches who would have probably given the same answer.

Your point is well taken, but as a Dolphin fan I am glad that Saban is not in that category.

DolfanDaveInATX said:

WOW, that's completely inacurrate...

Back
Top Bottom