Zach Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas

he will always be a phin and a class act, he would have helped the phins if they kept him, but for how long

I don't really. This team had to get younger and had to move on from hanging onto old vets. Yes Thomas and Taylor still have some gas(though not a lot), but this team started over and had to get younger.

By the way, Thomas still is averaging less tackles than Channing Crowder(who replaced him).

I have always been very loyal to our players even if they were kind of "washed up"
(I wanted Griese to play ONE MORE YEAR, Bob that is. Marino One more year!! etc.)
But I'm too excited about our young & old defense to miss anyone.
I just wish we wouldn't have cut Thomas. I bet we could of got something for him. Hell a 6 round pick is better than nothing....

I love that Zach and Jason are playing in that "other" conference, it makes easier not to miss them.

We needed to "gut" our club so we can be the Super Bowl Champs in 2010!

I do want Zach and Jason to sign one day contracts when they do decide to hang em up so they can retire as Miami Dolphins.

I miss Zach too but this is the wrong forum to be talking about him. It's time to move on.

I would rather him get a ring(or even play in the Superbowl) than endure another season in south florida

Back
Top Bottom