Zach Thomas's quote after the game...CLASSIC! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas's quote after the game...CLASSIC!

echo_bravo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"oh man, we finally got this monkey off our back, the Jets fans off our back.... I was hopin that one of these Jets fans would jump the fence and jump Wannstedt, like the Kansas City Royals game, so I could get them too."

BWHAHAHAHAH Could you imagine Fireman Ed and his butt buddy rush out to the field and jump Wannstedt? I bet Wannstedt and Norv could take those two pu$$ies. LOL.

another funny quote that one of the Miami announcers said was, "Herman Edwards has a disgusted look on his face. like he just woke up next to Rosanne Barr."

ROTFLMAO!

GO FINS BABY

By the way, all of the members over on the Jets board have a whole new haterd for Zach. LOL

They are all calling him a classless asshole. Hilarious

Classic! It's about time some smack could flow from our sidelines over to theirs. If the 'Fins can dismantle the Jests in the same way they did yesterday, up in NY then I expect to hear some new and especially scathing quotes from Zach then. :biggrin:

Originally posted by echo_bravo

another funny quote that one of the Miami announcers said was, "Herman Edwards has a disgusted look on his face. like he just woke up next to Rosanne Barr."

ROTFLMAO!

GO FINS BABY

was that maddog ? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom