Zach's neck injury and lack of tackling

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score

Marino1983

Hammered
Reaction score
I don't think {{{

it's anything to worry about 39, from what I have read Zach is having the MRI done as a precautionary check. I would be a little concerned if the team doctors were requiring the MRI , but I think Z-Thomas wants to be a 100% for the whole season and not have to go these (ankle in 00 and neck last season) untimely and long time recovering injuries .:nono: Marino1983

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
bigdoug is ok

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Finally, a Bills fan recognizes that Zach is good.
he hasn't ever played this board takeover game, and some of his comments are good ones! HOWS IT GOIN DOUG?;)

THATHURMANATOR

FIN FAN TAKING A BATHROOM BREAK
Reaction score
I think anytime you are talking about a neck injury it is definitly something to worry about. We may be Bills fans but I am sure most of us will give Thomas his prop because he is a solid player. I never root for injuries and I hope it isn't serious.

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
thank you for that!

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I think anytime you are talking about a neck injury it is definitly something to worry about. We may be Bills fans but I am sure most of us will give Thomas his prop because he is a solid player. I never root for injuries and I hope it isn't serious.
but i wasn't referring to injuries, it wasn't bad this time, but lordofgun and those other jerks tried this take over stuff before!:p

THATHURMANATOR

FIN FAN TAKING A BATHROOM BREAK
Reaction score
Actually I started that but its not really a big deal it gives both sides of the fence something to talk about in the offseason you know????LOL

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
i know you did...........

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Actually I started that but its not really a big deal it gives both sides of the fence something to talk about in the offseason you know????LOL
it wasn't any big thing this time, but last time it was. so the least little mention gets people fired up!;)

Top Bottom