Zach's neck injury and lack of tackling | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach's neck injury and lack of tackling

In all honesty, I really think it is going to come down to a major "dogfight in the East. I see no reason, and I mean no reason why the Bills can't be a playoff team THIS year.

They obviously need a tailback to step up, but they have a lot of young players who can do damage. Moulds, and Reed (hey another Reed to hate) could be a scary duo at WR."

I agree with that assesment. I am not saying the Bills are going to win the division this year but you guys know we are much improved. All this talk about our record last year is worthless because we have improved our squad tremendously.

Sure you have, and so have the Phins. See it really doesn't make any difference who has improved the most, what really counts is can you win on Sunday.

We can sit here and talk about how this player is going to do something, or that guy is a star...but when you suddenly lose three starters to blown knees, or broken arms, legs ect...and suddenly your missing your star RB, or you QB...and then your whole season is down the toilet.

Smack talk, and arguing about who is the best, or whose fans are the best is ridiculas, because every single player, and every single fan is different.

Fun is fun, and those who like to argue about such things as who is the biggest retard, or which fan is missing the most teeth...more power to ya.

I enjoy following my team, discussing actual football, and keeping as unbiased an opinion as possible.

I do hate the Jets...but that's a whole other matter. ;)

In your Dreams jILLS BOY {{

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I'm the guy on the right. The guy on the left is Marino1983. We took it last year at a Bills Dolphins tailgate party.
I am not one of your inbreded brothers pal !! See 87 this is the kind of respect jerks like this show,,, and HE can't understand why HIS posts get flamed ???? I know this thread is not for flaming and I will apologize for this post,, but this iLLS fan has used my screen name more than he could count, in uncalled for posts and I am getting a LITTLE tired of it !!!!!!!!:yell: Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom