Zacks big hit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zacks big hit

finz72

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
i no everybody saw Zack rock McGehee and cause that fumble. right after he got called for the roughness call. Man was that a hit. i still think he is great and i dread the day he retires. does anybody have a link of a clip of that hit?

what a baller, gets flagged for a bs penalty then takes it out on willis. that hit was so big both of em just kind of fell over, mcgahee said it was the biggest hit hes ever been in

Yeah. Just waitin for the youtube on that one. The fact that he had just been called for a BS roughness call on 3rd down made it so much better....plus the fact that it was on willis

I listened on the radio. Do not...i repeat..DO NOT **** OFF ZACH!! I listened to him on the locker room interview straight after the game. He said he actually went back to the huddle after the bogus penalty and oppologized to the Defense. He told his team-mates he was going to make up for that penalty the next play!! have to give Zach some serious cudos for that hit.
Anyone got the link for it?

Yep that was just ONE of his 21 tackles. I don't care what people say...I'll take Zach over anybody as my middle linebacker.

Actually McGahee hit ZT, not the other way around. McGahee just couldnt get up afterwords.

and on the personal foul, Zack KILLED Losman. all the other fins were standing around, they heard the whistle. I dont think the refs would have thrown a flag if ZT just tackled losman, but he plowed through him.

Well, I'm not sure who hit who on the McGahee-ZT collision, but Losman just blew ZT up on the Bills second play in the second quarter when McGahee reversed field. Not that the Bills made any yardage and the Losman blew the third down pass the next play. But he leveled ZT on the block - fairly impressive for a QB that had a label as not being a team player when he came into the NFL.

ch19079 said:
Actually McGahee hit ZT, not the other way around. McGahee just couldnt get up afterwords.

and on the personal foul, Zack KILLED Losman .

Either way you hack it. :0wned:

You need to blame the refs for giving you a bogus penalty. Them getting Zach ****ed got ya running back nailed.

finz72 said:
i no everybody saw Zack rock McGehee and cause that fumble. right after he got called for the roughness call. Man was that a hit. i still think he is great and i dread the day he retires. does anybody have a link of a clip of that hit?
Na, but I'm sure it won't be long before I'll have the clip where Zach got hit by Losman :D.

Justasportsfan said:
Na, but I'm sure it won't be long before I'll have the clip where Zach got hit by Losman :D.

In your dreams methinks. hehe

tampafinfan9201 said:
When was the big hit? wat quarter?
1st quarter i think. he caused the fumble from McGahee. but i think that drive died on the second failed 4th down conversion.

Back
Top Bottom