Zampese/Carmichael news! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zampese/Carmichael news!

I dont think its going to happen its going to be hard trying to bring someone in for the oc postion when they know cams calling the plays

no need to find a new o.c mike mularkee can hold a clipboard just as good as anyone else i guess

I can't understand why Zampese would rather remain a position coach rather than take a promotion, albeit one that doesn't call plays(for now, Cam has said he wants to groom someone who can do it for him eventually). A promotion is a promotion, more money is more money, and Miami is a big difference from Cincinnati. I know I wouldn't be so damn picky under these circumstances.

Having said that, I really like Carmicheal as an OC candidate too. He's green but that's ok because Cam will be mentoring him, and his experience coaching all the offensive positions has really piqued my interest.

I can't understand why Zampese would rather remain a position coach rather than take a promotion, albeit one that doesn't call plays(for now, Cam has said he wants to groom someone who can do it for him eventually). A promotion is a promotion, more money is more money, and Miami is a big difference from Cincinnati. I know I wouldn't be so damn picky under these circumstances.

Having said that, I really like Carmicheal as an OC candidate too. He's green but that's ok because Cam will be mentoring him, and his experience coaching all the offensive positions has really piqued my interest.

Like the Carmichael signing a lot. The position coach for Drew Brees and this past years top passing attack...hmmm. Good step in trying to resurrect the passing game for the organization.

Back
Top Bottom