ZaQuandre White breaking ankles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZaQuandre White breaking ankles

He was an undrafted free agent for a reason. The highlight videos on YouTube make every player look like an All American player. I see him as fighting for the 4th RB position on the roster and if he makes the roster, he will likely see very little action during the regular season unless they have several injuries at the RB position.

He was an undrafted free agent for a reason. The highlight videos on YouTube make every player look like an All American player. I see him as fighting for the 4th RB position on the roster and if he makes the roster, he will likely see very little action during the regular season unless they have several injuries at the RB position.
epic battle royale versus Doaks for RB 4!!!!!!

I really liked his lateral ability and his burst. He also has good balance and looks tough to bring down. It’ll be interesting to see him develop through the season.

He hasn't played much, but he's a better scheme fit then at least a couple of guys currently on the roster. We know they wanted a RB early (most likely Zamir White or Spiller), so that debunks the 'maybe they're content with the RB room' nonsense. That gives him a better chance to make the roster than most UDFAs usually have.

He hasn't played much, but he's a better scheme fit then at least a couple of guys currently on the roster. We know they wanted a RB early (most likely Zamir White or Spiller), so that debunks the 'maybe they're content with the RB room' nonsense. That gives him a better chance to make the roster than most UDFAs usually have.
Wouldn’t be surprised if he makes the team

Back
Top Bottom