Zero Leadership! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zero Leadership!

Miamifin23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Said it before and ill say it again.. this team lacks leadership from top to bottom. There isn't one guy on this team from the front office to the players that seems like they give two ****s about the play of this team. Coach sits there and accepts 2 pathetic performances with chances to clinch. Tannehill has no fire, and isn't the guy that gets his offense fired up and ready to go. Defense was pathetic, dominant d-line did absolutely nothing today. Wheeler should give back all the $$ he stole this offseason. Might be the worst signing of any free agent this off season. We need a leader at coach with some fire... show some emotion and maybe that will trickle down to the players. Oh and don't let me forget. Sherman better be fired or we will definently be looking at another mediocre season.

This is what happens when you hire a coach who wants 53 robots in the locker room. Joe Philbin is getting humbled. Big time.

Said it before and ill say it again.. this team lacks leadership from top to bottom. There isn't one guy on this team from the front office to the players that seems like they give two ****s about the play of this team. Coach sits there and accepts 2 pathetic performances with chances to clinch. Tannehill has no fire, and isn't the guy that gets his offense fired up and ready to go. Defense was pathetic, dominant d-line did absolutely nothing today. Wheeler should give back all the $$ he stole this offseason. Might be the worst signing of any free agent this off season. We need a leader at coach with some fire... show some emotion and maybe that will trickle down to the players. Oh and don't let me forget. Sherman better be fired or we will definently be looking at another mediocre season.

A coach with fire? Sparano maybe?

pathetic losers!!!!!!!!

7 points in 2 weeks vs 2 non playoff teams

i agree, this team lacks leadership big time

Fans care more than the players and coaches... this much is true.

At the end of the day, they ain't got no worries.

It's a shame that we have beaten 4 out of 6 afc playoff teams and still can't get in.

This is what happens when you hire a coach who wants 53 robots in the locker room. Joe Philbin is getting humbled. Big time.

Agree completely!

The thing that pissed me off the most today and last week was watching the absolute LACK OF EMOTION from this squad. From the sidelines to the guys on the field, there was nothing. No passion, no energy, no anger, no frustration, nothing. IMHO, that comes 100% from the top and works it's way down.

I don't think Philbin has the ability to lead this team and to make matters worse, we don't have the type of squad that can do it themselves. We don't have a pile of veterans on the team who have had a great deal of success, who can take that and use it to teach the younger guys how to respond, how to come out, when to use that experience and emotion, when to hold back, etc. We're a team who needs a LEADER for a coach and Philbin is not the guy. He may be a good person, but it's painfully obvious that he is not motivating this team.

It was funny. At the end of the broadcast, Dierdorff listed off a bunch of reasons why a coach should be fired and how Ryan didn't fit any of those. Ironically, I thought that Philbin met all of them. No way he comes back and keeps this team. I think he's already lost them.

Ross needs to make a change because this is not getting better next year with this cast of characters. I don't think you need to blow up the roster (some changes are obviously needed), but you do need to address the leadership issues that are stemming from the coaching positions. There is simply no excuse for this team to not be fired up last week and this week and they came out resembling the demeanour of the coach. That's the #1 issue IMHO.

Tim tebow has more leaderships skills in his elbow then this whole dolphins team.

dominant dline?nah...not anymore..starks and wake are getting old

Exactly, Wake, Starks, Soliai, Vernon and Odrick were pushed around all day as they were last week. They are not dominant at all. They are overpaid and need to be replaced. Looking like the Dolphins will be in rebuilding mode again. Hopefully this time they have a real GM and scouting staff to do it right.

Exactly, Wake, Starks, Soliai, Vernon and Odrick were pushed around all day as they were last week. They are not dominant at all. They are overpaid and need to be replaced. Looking like the Dolphins will be in rebuilding mode again. Hopefully this time they have a real GM and scouting staff to do it right.

It isn't all on them. How many blitzes did you see today? How many stunts? Our DL stay in their lanes and do very little to mix things up. We are easy to block...this is a coaching problem...

Anyway, we are probably losing Starks this year...Odrick will take his place...things will get worse...not better.

What did we trade for "Mount" Mckinnie? The same that the niners traded for Boldin? Complete incompetence in the FO

Oh but at least we got a couple of 3rd round picks in exchange for a top 10 wr that actually showed a little bit of emotion

it's how they want this team; they being Ross/Ireland/Philbin/Sherman... no "alpha males" allowed... just worker bees.

Back
Top Bottom