• In

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Out

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

Marino13fanboy1

Legend in his own mind
Reaction score
We've got about 35 defensive linemen now (or so it seems). I love Zgonina and what he brings to the table but I think he's done here with the youth movement going on, as we have about 38 diaper dandies ready to take over for him.

What do you guys think?

Zgonina in or out? I think he's done in Miami. :boohoo:

Hopefully in, we still need him right now, you can't count on rookies right now!!!!!, unless we trade him for a good bait!!

I think the guy is pretty durable and effective....his years are numbered for sure. But I think it would be good to have him back

I wonder what becomes of Manny Wright this year....how much progress does he make both physically and mentally?

Zgonina has playoff experience and can act as a 3-4 DE if needed. I'm open to having him back if it's cheap.

He seems to be on the way out. Though if Rod Wright is out for a significant portion of the year, he could slip in.

Marino13fanboy1 said:
We've got about 35 defensive linemen now (or so it seems). I love Zgonina and what he brings to the table but I think he's done here with the youth movement going on, as we have about 38 diaper dandies ready to take over for him.

What do you guys think?

Zgonina in or out? I think he's done in Miami. :boohoo:

Nah. I think him and Holiday play veteran roles this season. But this is probably Zgonina's last season. You can't just throw the rookies into a starting role with the weight of the team on their shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom