Zimmer at the top of the list now according to Albert Breer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zimmer at the top of the list now according to Albert Breer

Saints vs 49ers, Packers vs Giants... loom in the balance. We shouldn't do anything until we see who becomes available this weekend.

Yep...just what we need...more Stinking Cowboy connections!!!!!!!!! Gee..how has that been working out??? Truth is Ireland should have been fired right along with Sparano... His refusal to address the QB situation last year and the year before is unforgivable! I still don't see what is so great about him??? Maybe he has naked pics of Ross's wife or something!

Did I miss something? Is the Bengals defense that ferocious/Tiger-like? Me thinks not :-(

I'd rather keep Bowles, Dabol and Nolan to be honest. Or interview Winston Moss.
Top 7 defense the past 3 years and Bengals' fans don't want to lose him? I'm pretty sure he's good.

Keep it close and win it in the 4th quarter with Mike Zimmer. Aww yeah, 3 yards and a cloud, baby.

Yep...just what we need...more Stinking Cowboy connections!!!!!!!!! Gee..how has that been working out??? Truth is Ireland should have been fired right along with Sparano... His refusal to address the QB situation last year and the year before is unforgivable! I still don't see what is so great about him??? Maybe he has naked pics of Ross's wife or something!
Matt Moore?

Did I miss something? Is the Bengals defense that ferocious/Tiger-like? Me thinks not :-(

I'd rather keep Bowles, Dabol and Nolan to be honest. Or interview Winston Moss.

It is actually pretty good...Zimmer runs an attacking style D..He has run 34 and 43 so we could have an aggressive mulitple look D to try and confuse qb..I really dont know who will get to run the O tho...We could keep Daboll which I would not be against.

I'm OK with Zimmer, it's now obvious Ireland is not going anywhere so we need a coach with a connection with him. It also keeps the offense as it is with Daboll and Dorell (they did a good job) with a full off-season to work on continuity with the players. With a couple of nice additions via draft and FA I'm confident in this team next year...

Back
Top Bottom