Zimmer+Daboll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zimmer+Daboll

Most Fins fans hated the Daboll hire. Now everyone wants to keep him. Hopefully the same will happen with a head coach.

I liked it. Anyone linked to the Patriots O intrigued me, therefore I will take anyone linked to the Chargers or Packers O.

I am not a huge Daboll guy, but I could stomach him returning.

However, I think they are going with an offensive guy.

Not sure on Zimmer really would love to keep OC and DC. At least it will keep some continuity. 0-7 really shows the importance of that.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Please name one that is available.
Hue jackson

two years in a row the Raiders offense was top 10 much more impressive than what Daboll has done in his last three years. Hue called plays over Al Saunders this season

You realize if this wasn't your point and Hue was a candidate you would blow major holes in interviewing him? I am for one not a fan. Although I think he was unjustly fired.

I could go either way with Daboll. I think he did an ok job but wasn't spectacular. It'll be interesting to see if the new coach decides to retain him; my guess is they'll want to bring in their own staff though

You realize if this wasn't your point and Hue was a candidate you would blow major holes in interviewing him? I am for one not a fan. Although I think he was unjustly fired.

I state my opinion. Why wouldnt I prove my point but I cannot poke any major holes in Hue jackson as an offesive coordinator for us. hue jackson got the most out of the Oakland offense and thats what you want out of your oc.

I mean you asked me a legitimate question I gave you a better performing OC and then you try to insult me. Daboll has never led his teams offense to a top 20 finish much less 2 top 10 perfromances in a row and please lets not act like Oakland is supremely talented on offense

At least Daboll called for 15-20 yard passes down the middle/seam which are ALWAYS open and the Dolphins have NEVER run in the past decade. Everything was bull$#it sideline dink and dunk. Virtually all the 15-25 yard passes down the middle were for big gains and made the other stuff much more willing to tolerate.

Back
Top Bottom