Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 1 Edition | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 1 Edition

Dolphins will look mediocre until SKylar comes in….Tua’s great with a real line but our line is still suspect….so bring on SKylar - he can buy time - better pocket presence - w a bad line he’s the better choice….It’s fine tho Tua is gonna get hurt trying to throw it while in the clutches…he will destroy himself with that eventually if no mt corrected

Agree on mostly everything except the O-Line. That was not an absurd amount of pressure for an NFL game. They have a lot to improve but id give them a solid C.

Dolphins will look mediocre until SKylar comes in….Tua’s great with a real line but our line is still suspect….so bring on SKylar - he can buy time - better pocket presence - w a bad line he’s the better choice….It’s fine tho Tua is gonna get hurt trying to throw it while in the clutches…he will destroy himself with that eventually if no mt corrected
The next time you will see Skylar play in a game is next preseason. Until then he will have a permanent spot on the inactive list unless one of the top two QB’s are injured.

I can only imagine how confused he would have been facing the Patriots defense yesterday. If he had been the QB, the Dolphins would be 0-1 instead of 1-0 right now.

The next time you will see Skylar play in a game is next preseason. Until then he will have a permanent spot on the inactive list unless one of the top two QB’s are injured.

I can only imagine how confused he would have been facing the Patriots defense yesterday. If he had been the QB, the Dolphins would be 0-1 instead of 1-0 right now.
The problem with predictions is the involve the future….in this case I’m using my insight into the Dolphins situation - Tua gets hurt bc he’s competitive and takes bad hits ( people’s past predict there future) - SKylar will be way better for this offense bc of his pocket presence -so enjoy and don’t be too mad at me - I was only the messenger!

The problem with predictions is the involve the future….in this case I’m using my insight into the Dolphins situation - Tua gets hurt bc he’s competitive and takes bad hits ( people’s past predict there future) - SKylar will be way better for this offense bc of his pocket presence -so enjoy and don’t be too mad at me - I was only the messenger!
If Tua gets hurt and they end up eventually turning to Thompson, the season will be over anyway. He might have played okay against players who are no longer playing in the NFL but he is far from ready to play QB in the NFL and McDaniel knows that.

I never see Thompson being anything more than a career backup at best but fans love to think that the backup QB’s are better than the starter. They believe that until the starter is actually injured and they finally realize the backup or third string QB’s wasn’t the starter for reason. That reason being he wasn’t good enough to be a starting QB to begin with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom