Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 16 Edition | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 16 Edition

DZimmer000

BJJ Black Belt
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Embarrassing. No other words apply. On to the grades:

QB’s — F : The two picks were just awful decisions. Period. In a big game, Tua was nowhere near his best. Tua has one another chance next week to prove he can be a big game QB. He has to be good or the question becomes….Do we pay this guy the huge contract? That’s a debate for this offseason…. But Only Tua can change the current narrative. Mike White got in the game late and did nothing of significance whatsoever.

RB’s — C + : Considering he was running behind a line that gave him almost no help the entire game, Achane played well today. Wilson did have a nice run

WR’s — F : A dropped TD by Hill definitely hurt early. No one did anything worth noting the rest of the day. We needed better. We didn’t get it.

TE’s — C - : Some good blocking by these guys early on. Some really nice catches by Smythe and 1 good catch by Hill. Nothing else to be said here.

OL — D : Not good anywhere today. The fact that Achane had over 100 today is the only thing that saves them from the F.

DL — F : No pressure. No run stops. Sieler was the only guy that showed up. Where was Wilkins today? He wants a huge contract… Not sure I’m paying him that as of today.

LB’s — F : Absolute trash today. Are you kidding me? Duke Riley was AWFUL. Chubb was invisible most of the day until we saw him on the kart. The worst unit on the field only equaled by the DB’s

DB’s — F : Blown coverages. Missed tackles. Just completely bad.

ST’s — D : Stupid fair catch by Berrios. Long return allowed. At least Sanders made his kicks.

Coaching — F : Maybe the injuries are too much to overcome on both sides of the ball at this point. Regardless, I can’t give a passing grade when you lose 56 - 19.

Conclusion : We get Buffalo at home for the Division. After today, it’s gonna take everything we have to win that game. It’s looking like Chubb and Howard are out and that’s not good. Regardless, Tua has to show something strong next week or the questions are gonna start flying.

QB’s — F : The two picks were just awful decisions. Period. In a big game, Tua was nowhere near his best. Tua has one another chance next week to prove he can be a big game QB. He has to be good or the question becomes….Do we pay this guy the huge contract? That’s a debate for this offseason…. But Only Tua can change the current narrative. Mike White got in the game late and did nothing of significance whatsoever.

RB’s — C + : Considering he was running behind a line that gave him almost no help the entire game, Achane played well today. Wilson did have a nice run

WR’s — F : A dropped TD by Hill definitely hurt early. No one did anything worth noting the rest of the day. We needed better. We didn’t get it.

TE’s — C - : Some good blocking by these guys early on. Some really nice catches by Smythe and 1 good catch by Hill. Nothing else to be said here.

OL — D : Not good anywhere today. The fact that Achane had over 100 today is the only thing that saves them from the F.

DL — F : No pressure. No run stops. Sieler was the only guy that showed up. Where was Wilkins today? He wants a huge contract… Not sure I’m paying him that as of today.

LB’s — F : Absolute trash today. Are you kidding me? Duke Riley was AWFUL. Chubb was invisible most of the day until we saw him on the kart. The worst unit on the field only equaled by the DB’s

ST’s — D : Stupid fair catch by Berrios. Long return allowed. At least Sanders made his kicks.

Coaching — F : Maybe the injuries are too much to overcome on both sides of the ball at this point. Regardless, I can’t give a passing grade when you lose 56 - 19.

Conclusion : We get Buffalo at home for the Division. After today, it’s gonna take everything we have to win that game. It’s looking like Chubb and Howard are out and that’s not good. Regardless, Tua has to show something strong next week or the questions are gonna start flying.
Agreed. Achane and the Tight Ends were a bright spot. Sanders looking automatic these days. That's all I got!

Not true that Mike White came in and did nothing of significance. He was part of the fumble that got the defense back on the field, which led to Chubb tearing his ACL. That's something!

Not true that Mike White came in and did nothing of significance. He was part of the fumble that got the defense back on the field, which led to Chubb tearing his ACL. That's something!

Which turned at least half the fanbase against McDumb in that very sequence (rightfully so).

Now that’s significant! Definite grade-worthy to say the least.

I'd say Achane played well and the rest of the team sucked on both sides of the ball

Everyone deserves an F. Especially McDaniel and Fangio. They both got their lunch money taken then received atomic wedgies and were shoved in their lockers. They had no answer for anything the Ravens did. They better get their heads out of their asses and be ready for Buffalo. Hopefully all these guys have some pride and play their asses off next week.

RBs = C+ ????!?!!!????????

Huh???? Our two RBs averaged 7.5 yds per carry, one had over 100 yards. They caught 7 passes for 43 yards. Achane ran great and had an amazing effort on that TD catch.

What is your criteria for an A when RBs that do everything you ask with no mistakes get a C+?

RBs = C+ ????!?!!!????????

Huh???? Our two RBs averaged 7.5 yds per carry, one had over 100 yards. They caught 7 passes for 43 yards. Achane ran great and had an amazing effort on that TD catch.

What is your criteria for an A when RBs that do everything you ask with no mistakes get a C+?
They needed to score 6 touchdowns !!! lol

Back
Top Bottom