Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 16 Edition | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 16 Edition

Why do you take 24-48 hours to post after a win but take 15 min after a loss. Your grades are garbage just like most of your threads

I like to specifically list a large F for Tyreek Hill. Dropped the easiest TD catch he’ll ever have handed to him. Looked to run incorrect routes a few times.

When your best players don’t show up in the biggest games, you lose. And this is now a trend for Tyreek. His fumble cost us the Chiefs game. He had two brutal drops against the Eagles.

Its a game of adjustments and after Miami came out with 2 nice drives which should have netted 14 albeit a terrible bobble by a wide open Tyreek, Baltimore made the adjustment to take away the middle of the field and Miami had no answer so poor coaching there, again.
Defensively when you can't stop the run or get pressure with your front 4, you are going to be in for a long day and give up 50 points. Teams are abusing Miami with crossing patterns and picking on guys like Apple and Kohu because they are so inconsistent. Riley was so bad today and Long invisible.
Tua can definitely drop some balls in with beautiful touch but is limited in the throws he can make. Without Waddle we could not get the safeties out of the middle and it led to 2 interceptions which we couldn't afford today.
With Chubb suffering what looks like a season ending injury and already losing Phillips this defense is going to have serious issues applying pressure which means they will have to blitz and gamble more which isn't Fangios style. It is also a style that good QB's can make you regret.
Not giving up all hope yet, but things do look bleak after today.
Only guys not getting an F in my book are Achane and Seiler, the rest of the team gave a September effort on a day their best was required.

Its a game of adjustments and after Miami came out with 2 nice drives which should have netted 14 albeit a terrible bobble by a wide open Tyreek, Baltimore made the adjustment to take away the middle of the field and Miami had no answer so poor coaching there, again.

Only guys not getting an F in my book are Achane and Seiler, the rest of the team gave a September effort on a day their best was required.
McDaniel needs to be stripped of his playcalling duties. And, I think TE Smythe deserves a passing grade; he's been making some nice plays lately, although I don't know how his blocking is. Hopefully, the next playcaller can make Smythe look even better.

Feel like the running backs weee good. Achane was at 7ypc.. Tua had 2 bad plays and they absolutely hurt but he wasn’t bad

Really surprising how bad the defense was.

The offense did start well and Achane was a positive.

The second interception by Tua was a killer. Miami had a little bit of life there.

The injuries are now a major concern. Chubb and Howard are obviously a lot to lose.

Last edited:
All but Achane are on academic probation after this one.
Our strength/conditioning program needs a full review. Never ending list of injuries continue.
I am questioning our strength/conditioning this year. We have too many injuries for a well conditioned team. It could be just bad luck.

Players who put forth A or B type performances today:

Achane
Sieler
Sanders
Smythe
Armstead
Robert Jones
Elliott
Ramsey

Lot of F’s though. That was a horrific showing today that couldn’t have beaten anybody.

The rage from the fan base is deserved.

Back
Top Bottom