Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 8 Edition | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 8 Edition

We must upgrade this unit but I do think Baker is good player. Roberts is the hardest hitter we have. I guys I don’t think they are awful / at least they are athletic and can run
I should say, I'm 100% done with them being starters. I think they would be better in a back up role and would be good depth. We really need depth. But we would have to redo the contracts

I should say, I'm 100% done with them being starters. I think they would be better in a back up role and would be good depth. We really need depth. But we would have to redo the contracts
I wonder if what we really need is that one great LB who then makes the others better? Like would Baker make more plays if that were the case? It is looking like we paid him too much

For your "con" of Morestead, In Morestead's defense, the 38-yard punt pinned the Lions inside the 10-yard line. He couldn't have kicked it much further. On paper, it's 38 but it was much better than that. He's been money this year... :shrug:
Yeah, I thought that was an odd take also.

Back
Top Bottom