Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 8 Edition | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 8 Edition

He did have that bad interception, though. I think B+ is about right. Outstanding except for the one miscue.
dude, picks are part of the game and every good QB throws em, sometimes multiple times a game
this is a throwing league, Tua threw 40 times that game. Not sure what you’re watching but he as always came on stronger after the pick like he always does. Did you even watch the 4th quarter???

Attachments

• IMG_1098.jpeg
    IMG_1098.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
Solid write up as usual. I remember when Ramsey went down and people tried to play it off like we weren’t missing anything since he hadn’t even played a snap for us. There really isn’t a plan B to replace a guy who is a Hall of Fame caliber player in their prime. Our secondary was a shell of what it could be without him. I think we got a glimpse of the potential the defense has Sunday. Imagine if we had a healthy X and Holland on the field. I think we will see a vastly improved unit in the 2nd half of the season and playoffs.

dude, picks are part of the game and every good QB throws em, sometimes multiple times a game
this is a throwing league, Tua threw 40 times that game. Not sure what you’re watching but he as always came on stronger after the pick like he always does. Did you even watch the 4th quarter???
Well, B+ is almost an A so we're debating over a small slice.

This may be seen as a minor thing, but Berrios may not get enough credit for the job he does on punt returns. First, he attacks the ball and doesn’t look like he’s even going to come close to muffing it. Then he gets upfield quickly and makes some guys miss while doing it. 9 yards per return is really really good. He’s not letting even a yard of field position slip - and he did it again yesterday.

When we first got him, most (Including me) thought, OK, good, this will help our return game, but Berrios has been more then that, he has made quite a few big receptions to help our offense in many games this year.

Also even even at his size, he has actually made important blocks to help our team. He was a great player to take away from the Jets, and add to out team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom