Zim’s Grades Week 10 Edition | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades Week 10 Edition

DZimmer000

BJJ Black Belt
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
“ The NFL isn’t as hard as I thought “ Famous last words from Tua. I’m pretty sure he’s gonna take some flak for that statement. To be fair, it wasn’t all on him. Let’s look at the grades.

QB’s - F : Tua was just not good today. A penalty wiped out a pick. He wasn’t accurate. His timing was way off. He took way too long in the pocket with a porous OL. Fitz could have brought this grade to a D or higher until he decided to stare down Parker with 1 minute left and got picked. Tua will have better days, but this day was definitely not his best.

RB’s - D+ : Ahmed was OK for not having an inch of room to run through. Brieda was non-existent. It’s starting to look like a failed trade for Chris Grier on the Brieda deal.

WR’s - C - : Thank God for Parker or this would have been a shutout. No separation from ANYONE else. Tua didn’t get much help from this lot. Parker got the, the C - by himself.

TE’s - D - : Gesicki was OK. A couple of catches... But that’s it. Playing against a defense that hasn’t covered a TE all year. Pathetic effort to be honest.

OL - F - : COMPLETE HORSESHIT. I could not be less impressed. A total failure all the way across. If someone asks me about the OL’s execution I’d say I’m all for it. I thought we were over performances like that. I guess I was wrong.

DL - D : Another bad job. Apparently we can’t stop the counter in any way shape or form. No sacks. Ugh. We missed Wilkins today.

LB’s D+ : Van Ginkel was the lone bright spot and he wasn’t that bright. 2 costly penalties on one play. He made up for that with the forced fumble. Van Noy was noticeably hampered by the hip. Elandon Roberts is a waste of FA money In my book. Where was Baker today?

DB’s C : X with another pick. Gotta love that guy. Jones played well. Needham played well. By far the best unit on the team except for ST’s.

ST’s B : Haack with some nice punts. Sanders perfect. Not a bad day actually.

Coaching - F : WTF was that? Your rookie QB is struggling behind a struggling OL. Denver is bringing pressure everywhere. What do you do? Well... If you’re Chan Gailey you keep calling 20 yard outs with receivers that aren’t getting any separation at all. Horrible. How about the D you ask? Well.... Why can they run the counter to the right 19 times and be stopped twice? This game started out so promising. We need to bounce back next week in a big way.

Last edited:
“ The NFL isn’t as hard as I thought “ Famous last words from Tua. I’m pretty sure he’s gonna take some flak for that statement. To be fair, it wasn’t all on him. Let’s look at the grades.

QB’s - F : Tua was just not good today. A penalty wiped out a pick. He wasn’t accurate. His timing was way off. He took way too long in the pocket with a porous OL. Fitz could have brought this grade to a D or higher until he decided to stare down Parker with 1 minute left and got picked. Tua will have better days, but this day was definitely not his best.

RB’s - D+ : Ahmed was OK for not having an inch of room to run through. Brieda was non-existent. It’s starting to look like a failed trade for Chris Grier on the Brieda deal.

WR’s - C - : Thank God for Parker or this would have been a shutout. No separation from ANYONE else. Tua didn’t get much help from this lot. Parker got the, the C - by himself.

TE’s - D - : Gesicki was OK. A couple of catches... But that’s it. Playing against a defense that hasn’t covered a TE all year. Pathetic effort to be honest.

OL - F - : COMPLETE HORSESHIT. I could not be less impressed. A total failure all the way across. If someone asks me about the OL’s execution I’d say I’m all for it. I thought we were over performances like that. I guess I was wrong.

DL - D : Another bad job. Apparently we can’t stop the counter in any way shape or form. No sacks. Ugh. We missed Wilkins today.

LB’s D+ : Van Ginkel was the lone bright spot and he wasn’t that bright. 2 costly penalties on one play. He made up for that with the forced fumble. Van Noy was noticeably hampered by the hip. Elandon Roberts is a waste of FA money In my book. Where was Baker today?

DB’s C : X with another pick. Gotta love that guy. Jones played well. Needham played well. By far the best unit on the team except for ST’s.

ST’s B : Haack with some nice punts. Sanders perfect. Not a bad day actually.

Coaching - F : WTF was that? Your rookie QB is struggling behind a struggling OL. Denver is bringing pressure everywhere. What do you do? Well... If you’re Chan Gailey you keep calling 20 outs with receivers that aren’t getting any separation at all. Horrible. How about the D you ask? Well.... Why can they run the counter to the right 19 times and be stopped twice? This game started out so promising. We need to bounce back next week in a big way.
I would have given a G for god awful

Its my belief that we got beat in the interview room...

I ain't mad tho. This league isn't about one game... Its about adjusting to today and coming out next week and slapping up the Jets!!!

A game like this might just be really good for us moving forward. We are so young and in my book a spanking isn't a bad thing if the lessons are learnt!!!

We were due for a clunker. We made it so hard we self-inflicted wounds that we’ve been able to avoid all year. Those back to back drives where right around midfield we had OL penalties were brutal. The concentration just wasn’t there. Tough road game, young team, young QB, won 5 in a row, etc. I did like that Flores understood how important this game was and making the QB change when he did. It almost worked. Fitz finds a way into the EZ and we win in OT and that coaching grade looks very different. That said the team wasn’t mentally prepared.

Massively disappointing. I still can’t process what the heck happened to our offense. They seemEd utterly unprepared for everything Denver was doing on defense.

The inability to pressure Lock was also mind-boggling.

The punter, kicker, and special teams, can ride home in first class, the rest of the team, and coaches can ride home in the cargo bay.

The offense has been bottom 5 in the NFL for 4 weeks. Most of our points come off of turnovers or special teams plays. Fitzpatrick made this offense look a lot better than it really was with his ability to “coin flip” plays. Don’t know what people expect from Tua with JAG WRs that can’t get open, JAG RBs that average 3 YPC and rookie OL that get fooled by stunts all day long. Not to mention play calling that goes from brilliant to questionable at any given time.

Why did we trade Drake again?
Oh to save money or something?
RB's fall out of trees?

Back
Top Bottom