Zim’s Grades Week 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades Week 6

DZimmer000

BJJ Black Belt
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This was definitely a game we were supposed to win. And we did just that..... by 24. We even tossed a shutout. Nice job today in general. Now to the Grades:

QB - B : This would have been lower if it weren’t for the excitement of seeing Tua go 2 for 2 in mop up duty. I actually thought he looked good in VERY limited action. The future is BRIGHT in Miami. As for Fitz. I was NOT impressed. If the Jest were an actual NFL team, we probably would have lost this one. Fitz was off all day. Yes, I know we won. But I got the feeling that even Fitz knows he can do better than that.

RB’s - B+ : Nice game by our backs. Gaskin almost had a C note on the ground. Brieda filled in well....But nothing spectacular.

WR’s - B+ : No doubt our receivers played well. But this could have been an embarrassment if Fitz was on today. I want to point out that Grant had a decent bounce back game from last week. Williams was nice and had a TD. I hope Parker’s injury isn’t serious (By the way......how many time has that sentence been typed on this website in the past 4 years?)

TE’s - A : Shaheen again with a TD. He also got open for a long gainer. Smythe with a TD. I wish we could have seen Gesicki get going. But in general, that’s gonna be a happy meeting room this week.

DL - A : This group was VERY good today. They stopped the run. They got pressure. They got sacks. Another happy room tomorrow.

LB’s - A : Quick to the ball. Good in coverage. Good against the run. A TON of blitzes by these guys today. Well Done.

DB’s - A+ : How good is X lately? Another pick today. Great job by Byron Jones in coverage. Even Iggy Biggy Banana was covering well in the 4th. Brandon Jones played well. Great job by this group.

ST’s - A : Easy day for this group. Grant got a lot of returns and did well today. Nice Job.

Coaching and Front Office - A : Flores had this team ready to play. Very nice job. If Fitz was better today this game would have been 45 - 0. Great job is all I can say.

Yeah the offense played like straight trash after the first couple drives. We would of had a harder time scoring if we played a better team.

This was definitely a game we were supposed to win. And we did just that..... by 24. We even tossed a shutout. Nice job today in general. Now to the Grades:

QB - B : This would have been lower if it weren’t for the excitement of seeing Tua go 2 for 2 in mop up duty. I actually thought he looked good in VERY limited action. The future is BRIGHT in Miami. As for Fitz. I was NOT impressed. If the Jest were an actual NFL team, we probably would have lost this one. Fitz was off all day. Yes, I know we won. But I got the feeling that even Fitz knows he can do better than that.

RB’s - B+ : Nice game by our backs. Gaskin almost had a C note on the ground. Brieda filled in well....But nothing spectacular.

WR’s - B+ : No doubt our receivers played well. But this could have been an embarrassment if Fitz was on today. I want to point out that Grant had a decent bounce back game from last week. Williams was nice and had a TD. I hope Parker’s injury isn’t serious (By the way......how many time has that sentence been typed on this website in the past 4 years?)

TE’s - A : Shaheen again with a TD. He also got open for a long gainer. Smythe with a TD. I wish we could have seen Gesicki get going. But in general, that’s gonna be a happy meeting room this week.

DL - A : This group was VERY good today. They stopped the run. They got pressure. They got sacks. Another happy room tomorrow.

LB’s - A : Quick to the ball. Good in coverage. Good against the run. A TON of blitzes by these guys today. Well Done.

DB’s - A+ : How good is X lately? Another pick today. Great job by Byron Jones in coverage. Even Iggy Biggy Banana was covering well in the 4th. Brandon Jones played well. Great job by this group.

ST’s - A : Easy day for this group. Grant got a lot of returns and did well today. Nice Job.

Coaching and Front Office - A : Flores had this team ready to play. Very nice job. If Fitz was better today this game would have been 45 - 0. Great job is all I can say.

What is your grade for the offensive line? I couldn't catch the game. Thanks.

I’d give QB play a B-. The TDs were nice but too many plays were left on the field. The pick in the red zone was a nice play by the DB but pretty awful on Fitz’s part.

Meh, he really zeroed in on Gesicki. Probably just trying to get the big guy to the pro bowl. The other one to Preston was just a 50/50 that ended up extremely awkward. Just going yard giving his guys a chance...credit the Jets dline, they came to play.

Grant deserves good marks for specials, our punter is amazing.
Jones needs to make that pick 6. You can't drop those.
The entire D line showed up today, idk how many qb hits we ended up with but they were serving punishment

Grant deserves good marks for specials, our punter is amazing.
Jones needs to make that pick 6. You can't drop those.
The entire D line showed up today, idk how many qb hits we ended up with but they were serving punishment
A Jones pick 6 there would have made my day. Been waiting for a non Oline rookie to make a big play all season.

Soon enough

Back
Top Bottom