Zito staying in the Bay Area.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zito staying in the Bay Area....

Im so happpy Man!! Finally we have a pitcher!! im a die hard Ginats fan and i like our chances to win world series!!

I know thw infiled and outfield is old as hell but experienced!!

I love the young roation!! cain lowry Morris And now Zito!!

It hsall be a good year for San Fran!! Go Giants

I swear I have the hardest time trying to figure out what your saying most the time!

Giants will still come in second to the Dodgers.

I seem to remember a certain guarantee from someone about Zito to the Mets. Oh well. That's a boatload of money, but I would be more concerned about the years. FA deals for pitchers over four years rarely work out. Even though Zito is still young and has always been durable, should something happen, they are on a very large hook for a very long time.

My guarntee was he would go to the highest bidder. He would take the most money. WHICH HE DID!!!!!!

The Mets lost out on Suppan and Zito! OUCH!!!!

Lastings Millidge is on the block as we speak I am guessing!

:lol:

Now I know you read my posts. You seem to not respond a lot.

I have a life. I can't be on the CPU everyday reading everything responding to everything!

But I do remember saying Zito would go to the highest bidder no matter what and I was proven right there. So I love bringing up the fact I am correct!!

I have a life. I can't be on the CPU everyday reading everything responding to everything!

But I do remember saying Zito would go to the highest bidder no matter what and I was proven right there. So I love bringing up the fact I am correct!!

Haha, it amazes me how seriously you take everything. Oh well.

That's a lot of money to spend just to contend in a crappy division. Mets must be disappointed because that rotation gives them little chance and the FA field for pitches is thin at this point.

if he wanted a contender, he would of went ny orange and blue... big dogs right, barry picked the giant contract.

We're all ignoring the title of the thread. I've said all along he was a West Coast guy. He doesn't have to move from wherever he's living, he gets to go to work in the most beautiful park in the league, he pitches in a division of great pitchers' parks, and he moves to the NL. And he gets paid rather handsomely.

Back
Top Bottom