Not a Poll: So.... who do you want us to sign post June 1st? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not a Poll: So.... who do you want us to sign post June 1st?

Connor Williams to play LG.

Charles Leno JR to play LT when Armstead goes down.
Wasnt Williams injury so serious that he was contemplating retirement?

We re-signed Kendall Lamm who played well in Armstead's abscence last year.

We also drafted Patrick Paul and if he can't fill in at LT then he was a bad selection.

I know that I'm a blue-blood Tannehill hater but..... wouldn't he be better than what we have at Backup QB right now?

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

I feel so gross saying that.

disgusted jennifer lawrence GIF
He would be an upgrade.

Oh and Conner Williams is coming back, I don't know why no one else seems to know this. He told the team he was staying in Miami and he would wait on signing the contract until we get things figured out. He doesn't want to move his family from Miami, he will sign with us for a fair deal. And when he comes back he can play Guard, where he belongs anyway.
Link?...... If you were serious.......

You want to go from the 3rd ranked safety to the 51st? Yeah no thanks resign Holland, safeties are cheap.
I don't, necessarily, disagree about wanting to keep Holland, but top Safeties really aren't all that cheap.

The top 5 salaries are north of 16m per.

Oh and Conner Williams is coming back, I don't know why no one else seems to know this. He told the team he was staying in Miami and he would wait on signing the contract until we get things figured out. He doesn't want to move his family from Miami, he will sign with us for a fair deal. And when he comes back he can play Guard, where he belongs anyway.
There is no evidence of this, and if there is then post the link. The only evidence we do have is that his knee injury was much worse than first reported and it could be career ending. Unless you’re related to CW and have inside info, just post facts Jack, with credible links.

Back
Top Bottom