This is a fantastic read for the Grier bashers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a fantastic read for the Grier bashers

The anti-Grier crowd is made up of individuals who view that every decision they have made in their own lives have been perfect.

Grier has obviously made mistakes in some of his decisions as the teams GM but the fact is he has gone from one of the worst rosters in the league in 2019 to one of the most talented rosters in the entire league going into last season.

Unfortunately two of his best draft picks left after the season in free agency because of the Cap and his free agent signing of Williams proved to be an excellent signing before he went down with a serious leg injury.

The trades for Hill and Ramsey are two of the best trades in the NFL in years.

Grier has proved he is in the top tier of GM’s in the league and I say that even though I was not happy with his first two picks in this years draft. While I wouldn’t have drafted Robinson and Paul with those picks. I believe in Grier and the coaches enough to give him and the coaches the benefit of the doubt on both those selections.

While I do agree with the majority of the article- grading Eich as a B- and referring to him as an ascending player- and I truly hope he is getting better, and continues to develop- is a bit much …. To trade up for who turned out to be a career back up, considering we coulda and shoulda had Creed Humphrey at that pick, is a failed pick

Can we give it a rest already?

There is 5% of people who think Grier is the worst GM in the world - you can guarantee 5% of every population everywhere on every topic is absolutely going to have a moron take.

There is a solid 50+% of us who think Grier is “ok”. He’s mediocre. He’s doing some great things right now, that’s what we say every offseason… and yet here we are, 20 years later, without a playoff win.

How about the 10-20% of you obsessed with defending Grier get off his dick and come back down to reality? Or at least stop posting so much.

He doesn’t need defending. HIS TEAMS NEED TO PRODUCE.

There is 5% of people who think Grier is the worst GM in the world - you can guarantee 5% of every population everywhere on every topic is absolutely going to have a moron take.

There is a solid 50+% of us who think Grier is “ok”. He’s mediocre. He’s doing some great things right now, that’s what we say every offseason… and yet here we are, 20 years later, without a playoff win.

How about the 10-20% of you obsessed with defending Grier get off his dick and come back down to reality? Or at least stop posting so much.

Grier hasn’t been GM for 20 years though…

Just 5%?

Have you not paid attention to the morning & afternoon shows on espn & fsn?

/s?

Why is it the people supporting the team are the ones asked to give it a rest?

So in your eyes, other teams who received A grades, hit on 100% of their picks?
Nope...but to me A+ is hitting your 1st and 2nd rounders for certain, with a strong developer in the 3rd if not starter. The writer gives Eich a B-, which calls into question his rating ability. That's part of his equation for the A+, so no...sorry.

And I'm no Grier-hater...I loved the 2024 draft and he deserves credit for it, right now. 3 years from now we'll really know, but I liked his picks.

Back
Top Bottom