2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Thread

I personally am so sick of drafting Corners.... although Mitchell was s stud and he woulda been fine with me.

Chop is so athletic and allows us to move on from Chubb the minute we want too. It's a good pick.

I woulda taken Bryan Thomas Jr but Chop was in front of the Olinemen left for me. I also have a thing for Cooper Dejean but him falling out of round 1 makes me happy we didn't reach for him there. Too bad we don't have picks to move up in the 2nd round, I'd love DeJean or AD Mitchell.
I think Miami will go defense again in round two. Question is, Where in round 2? Is there a trade up or down? Plus look for Newton to drop some, due to his foot injury.

I think Miami will go defense again in round two. Question is, Where in round 2? Is there a trade up or down? Plus look for Newton to drop some, due to his foot injury.
Yea the Newton free fall has to be the most interesting storyline tonight. I wonder if AD Mitchell falls bc of medical too. I think Buffalo already has his name written in Sharpe for pick 33 but you never know.

I don't want an Olinemen at #55 now. The tone of some of our fans make me want to see them keep squeeling today about it.

I'm personally offended as a fan who's normally always bitching about the Oline, that so many have come out of the woodwork now, after we finally had a decent oline and start whining. Like, where the F where you guys the last decade, I was waging the Oline war with hardly any support.

This is super interesting. Who do we think they’re excited enough about to want to move up for?

DeJean or Newton would make sense. Or maybe AD Mitchell. Those are the only three names I’d think it would make sense to move way up for.

what does that mean have full control of pick 55 ?

Yeah, agree. Damn Steelers. Fantaunu was that guy. Start at OG and slide into LT in 2025. Oh well, this happens every draft. I'm sure Chop was on their list.
I’m sure he was high on their list, but I really don’t understand why we tried to trade back into the 1st. If we wanted an offensive player we had to take him at 21. It was fairly clear teams valued the OT and WR prospects over the defensive prospects available. Seems like they took Robinson based on his potential and realized all the OTs, WRs and CBs were going to go afterwards.

This is super interesting. Who do we think they’re excited enough about to want to move up for?

DeJean or Newton would make sense. Or maybe AD Mitchell. Those are the only three names I’d think it would make sense to move way up for.

saban can go **** himself

Hicks is a guy Miami supposedly really likes.

1. Rumors I've heard are Miami aren't super interested and Reason (Phinside the NFL host) said he had heard the top 30 visit we had with him was cancelled. Have doubts he will fall to us

2.Sure if he falls to us. Perfect fit for the defense.

3.Like Mikey. Born leader and great slot. Feel we go offense

4.Have a sneaky feeling this isn't a bad call honestly

5.DOubt he will be there, want no part of him if he is.

6.Love the player, love the fit. Depends on the board

7. HELL NO

8.Doubt he's there but would consider.

9.Doubt he's there but absolutely.

10.Doubt he's there but absolutely

I don't agree that Dejean is a "perfect fit" for Miami. I don't see him as a good man CB and Miami is expected to play a lot more man coverage.

Back
Top Bottom