Proof The Dolphins Tampering Penalty Was About Flores, And Not Tampering? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proof The Dolphins Tampering Penalty Was About Flores, And Not Tampering?

that would fit what i appeared to me to be his general personality profile - immature, intransigent, not good at working with others, etc. no different than what happened with minkah fitzpatrick. head coach is a management role, in fact, management and people skills might be more important to being a good HC than the X's and O's (still important, but assistants deal with a lot of that too, HC needs to get the players to play hard and do what they are supposed to do and keep the ship running smoothly). i think this is what got flores fired. he was impossible to deal with. acted the same way out the door as he did when he was here.
All he needed for the 2nd grade. - LOL

I am not so sure Fangio is the guy he was portrayed as. If he came across as indifferent for example, is this the way he always behaved? He coached the games from the press box, and we didn't see him screaming and yelling on the sidelines, so that didn't help. Then the team never had him doing a lot of interviews or public facing things. Heck, barely even showed up on Hard Knocks, which was interesting too. The defensive and offensive assistants got alot more time than Fangio did. No idea if this is what Fangio is, or if he came here and was a different guy than he was in the past. Anyway, my guess is much more to the Fangio story than is commonly believed, and I do not think it is as one sided as many seem to think now. My guess is he will be pretty succesful in Philly, but we will see. Part of why I think it is an interesting litmus test.
For both teams.

I really really really do not like Flores. I wish nothing but bad things for him. It really pisses me off when ppl pull the ****ing race card in an organization that is probably one of the least racist organizations out there... I mean, good lord, half of the NFL is black for Christ sakes
Yes, it kills me, but I liked this post. - LOL

Others may not agree.

But I personally feel Flores stunted the first 2 years of Tuas growth.

Of course, we all have opinions on Flo..

However, with that opinion, I tend to view Tuas growth as this being his 3rd year, last year his 2nd.

I know its really his 5th year. But I just don't feel right counting the first 2 years when a coach appears to be trying to hinder his QB more then help him grow.

Either way, he's gone. It's over. We lost draft picks on a QB we didn't get.

When Atlanta is found to have tampered, they better receive, atleast the same punishment. Personally, I think it should be more as they were successful in getting the QB.

Same with Philly.

If not, would Miami have any rights to grievance or appeal or suit?

I mean, it would be great if Miami could say they lost a 1st and 3rd. Atlanta only a 3rd. For the same thing. We deserve a 1st or the 33rd pick in the next draft as compensation
Or both!

Ross and Grier bothced the tank.

We should have kept Adam Gase for another year as a lame duck and played Josh Rosen at QB if we really wanted to ensure the number 1 draft pick. We should have never hired that punk snitch Flores.

Back
Top Bottom