Which new player will have the biggest impact on the team this coming season? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which new player will have the biggest impact on the team this coming season?

So... maybe we want two Ducks... or even a whole flock of Ducks!
I'm all for another Duck if Stormy plays well enough to earn a spot. I just find it kind of silly when some other folks seem to want him to make the team mainly due to his name. We could call him Stormy D for short. I kind of like folks named Stormy with the last initial of D. :cheers:

I'm all for another Duck if Stormy plays well enough to earn a spot. I just find it kind of silly when some other folks seem to want him to make the team mainly due to his name. We could call him Stormy D for short. I kind of like folks named Stormy with the last initial of D. :cheers:

Ducks are lame anyhow. I wish we had a bunch of Crows so we could collectively call them a murder.

Ducks are lame anyhow. I wish we had a bunch of Crows so we could collectively call them a murder.
We have one Crow. Hopefully, he'll be a helpful hire. His coaching will have a lot to do with Chop and Mo's progress.

Custer had quite a few Crows in the 7th. They were glad to scout for him because they hated the Sioux for stealing their land.
They warned him about attacking that village, but the frigging egomaniac didn't listen.
Half Yellow Face is often remembered by historians, for a poetic and prophetic statement that he made to Custer on the morning of 25 June 1876, after Custer had announced his decision to attack the as yet un-assessed Sioux-Cheyenne encampment. Another Crow Scout, White Man Runs Him recalled that after Custer had heard the warnings of the Crow scouts about the large size of the encampment, but disregarded these concerns, Half Yellow Face then said to Custer (speaking through the interpreter/scout Mitch Boyer), "You and I are both going home tonight by a road we do not know."

BTW, I think ducks are awesome. What makes them lame to you? I had two pet ducks when I was a kid. Peeper was the first one. My dad accidentally backed over him with the car. The second was Owen. We turned him loose when he was almost full-grown with some half-wild ducks that lived near my uncle and aunt's house.

We have one Crow. Hopefully, he'll be a helpful hire. His coaching will have a lot to do with Chop and Mo's progress.

Custer had quite a few Crows in the 7th. They were glad to scout for him because they hated the Sioux for stealing their land.
They warned him about attacking that village, but the frigging egomaniac didn't listen.
Half Yellow Face is often remembered by historians, for a poetic and prophetic statement that he made to Custer on the morning of 25 June 1876, after Custer had announced his decision to attack the as yet un-assessed Sioux-Cheyenne encampment. Another Crow Scout, White Man Runs Him recalled that after Custer had heard the warnings of the Crow scouts about the large size of the encampment, but disregarded these concerns, Half Yellow Face then said to Custer (speaking through the interpreter/scout Mitch Boyer), "You and I are both going home tonight by a road we do not know."

BTW, I think ducks are awesome. What makes them lame to you? I had two pet ducks when I was a kid. Peeper was the first one. My dad accidentally backed over him with the car. The second was Owen. We turned him loose when he was almost full-grown with some half-wild ducks that lived near my uncle and aunt's house.

I'm a history fan as well. Got a degree in it as a matter of fact.

A flock of ducks isn't necessarily lame unless compared to a murder of crows. Announcers would say "here comes the murder" whenever they came out of the tunnel. The football related possibilities are endless if they played on D.

I'm a history fan as well. Got a degree in it as a matter of fact.

A flock of ducks isn't necessarily lame unless compared to a murder of crows. Announcers would say "here comes the murder" whenever they came out of the tunnel. The football related possibilities are endless if they played on D.
History is amazing. No matter how much we think we know about any particular aspect, there is always more to learn.

I ran. I ran so far awayyyy.......wait.... That was a Flock of Seagulls.......
I won't admit to what we called that band when I was in school.

It... umm... might be perceived as... umm... homophobic.

A fellow history buff. I like it. I live in the town by Ft Lincoln, Custer’s home base before leaving on his one way trip. Also agree with many of your takes on the Fins.

I know it's early but was wondering which player you guys think will have the biggest impact on the team. I'm sure many people will say OBJ cause he's a veteran with good numbers in the past but I think we have several guys that will get a chance to make a big impact on the team for different reasons.

Chop Robinson could have an impact because we might be missing our top two pass rushers early on so he'd get a big chance to contribute.

Brewer- how good or bad our OL playes this year will go a long way as to how our team does and Brewer will be our starting center. He'll handle the ball on every down. If he has a good season and stays healthy then he could make a big impact.

Malik Washington- While people assume that OBJ is our #3 WR, Washington can make plays and OBJ has injury history so Malik could get a bigger chance than people think.

Wright-all of our RB's were hurt at some point last year and Wright is another potential playmaker

Fuller- We need a CB opposite side of Ramsey so Fuller could make a big difference on our defense

Poyer-Again, we need a safety to step up next to Holland and Poyer is a veteran that could help our secondary

Anybody else? We have several DT's and at least one or two of them will need to step up. Also, our new TE Smith should get some chances to help

At this point, the one I'm hoping will make the biggest impact is Brewer.......if he turns out to be a good center than our OL could be steady enough for our offense to reach it's potential

Why, all of them of course! - LOL

Tua. Without him that’s like having a F1 car without the engine.

But Ray is closer to the truth. All of them.

Back
Top Bottom