1 Bad game Folks, That's All!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 Bad game Folks, That's All!!!

yeah, this many fumbles, penalties, and mental mistakes and you have to lay some of the blame on the preparation (coaching).

Sherif said:
This is true. I heard the same things last year when they looked the same on offense. That carried for the rest of the season. People were saying things like, they havent showed the offensive playbook yet and they're holding back. Fact is, this offense is poor. I'd say we'll winde up around 24th in the league on offense and above mid on defense. This will be a losing season.

I TRULY TRULY Don't understand how people would think we'll be as bad as we were on offense last year. Last year we didn't have a RB, we now have 2, last year we were lacking a quality 3rd WR, we now have Boston back and playing good, Last year Our offensive line SUCKED, it still needs work, but it's improved from a year ago, Last year our QB's were Horrible, Even if their not any better there is NO WAY neither Gus Or even AJ could be worse this year

outlawd2u said:
A bad performance on offense in a Virtually Meaningless game, and all of a sudden we are the worst team in the NFL??? Come on It's not like these fumbles are a constant problem for these guys, they've been dropping the ball for ONE GAME, they don't consistently do it every game, and I would not label it as a problem yet. I mean hell that's like calling Peyton Manning a bad QB because he throws 4 INT's in ONE game

Meaningless or not these games are for fine tuning an offense and defense respectively. Having alot of fumbles in a game is not a good thing. And we had better hope it is fixed by start of season. Otherwise we will be picking first next year.
Which might not be all that bad a thing. Because then Nicky can draft that franchise type Qb we have needed the past 5 yrs or so.

outlawd2u said:
I TRULY TRULY Don't understand how people would think we'll be as bad as we were on offense last year. Last year we didn't have a RB, we now have 2, last year we were lacking a quality 3rd WR, we now have Boston back and playing good, Last year Our offensive line SUCKED, it still needs work, but it's improved from a year ago, Last year our QB's were Horrible, Even if their not any better there is NO WAY neither Gus Or even AJ could be worse this year
have 10 RBs wont' make a difference if your O-line sucks. and i'm sorry, i do not see ANY improvement in our o-line over last year. this i think you are deluding yourself.

our QBs right now suck just as much as last year. I hate to say it, but Fiedler did better with this same lack of talent last year than Gus or AJ is doing currently. the WR point is moot, as the QBs can't throw and don't have time anyway.

how did we do last preseason? yeah, thats what i'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom