1 rd qb's........Locker, Luck, Mallet, Newton | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 rd qb's........Locker, Luck, Mallet, Newton

haha that what I herd about Matt Ryan...this guy is that good that can run to...and your an Alum come on

Count Luck out. 1st pick. They others have some question marks. Best case scenerio in my book is we trade down recoup our second and get Locker late in the first. That would be good value. Scared to take Mallet or Newton in the 10-16 range with what other possibilites may be there as far as sure fire playmakers go.

Currently we are in the mid teens...We go 6-10 and we get a 8-10 pick for sure.

I would take 4 losses in a useless season for a franchise QB we badly need...

Not a fan of Locker or Mallet but Newton..... boy does he intrigue me. But man I really want a Strong Armed QB who will stand in the pocket and sling alll over the field not run at first site of pressure. Is that too much to ask for? Get it done!!
Chubbs

No Studs in that draft. They all seem good in college but no studs stand out like Stafford or Bradford.

No Studs in that draft. They all seem good in college but no studs stand out like Stafford or Bradford.

Andrew Luck seems to be in that class along with those 2 QBs. He comes out and he is number 1 like those guys.

Andrew Luck seems to be in that class along with those 2 QBs. He comes out and he is number 1 like those guys.

Out of all he is the stud of the draft. But I dont know. Hopefully we get em and he can air it out and not cost us games. We also need a better OC to manage the game. Henning is part to blame also he play calling sometimes boggles the mind.

Locker, Mallett, and even Newton have the physical skills to be franchise guys as well. This class could potentially be great, but it could also be a dud like the 03 draft

Currently we are in the mid teens...We go 6-10 and we get a 8-10 pick for sure.

I would take 4 losses in a useless season for a franchise QB we badly need...

word...if people want to look for teams mired in medioctrity look no further than the ones who don't have high level play at the qb position...you guys want staying power as a franchise get a franchise qb...end of story

i'm at the point where i'm all in on acquiring one...take the whole damn draft i don't care and picks next year also...i want a franchise qb...trade up in the draft just get it done...

I really dont like this year's draft class with the exception of newton and I am not fully sold on him...

So what nobody is talking about is what happens if there is no cba up to the draft and half of those guys decide to go back...cause isn't newton and luck juniors. Why risk another year of school if their isn't going to be football next year and is that a deciding factor on what they do and then what happens for the draft and the year after if nothing has been reached.

i'm not fully sold on any of these qbs either...pretty much...i like playmakers at other positions a lot more...but i just can't watch this team get average or crappy qb play any more...i'm done...screw it...take the qb and lets hope he becomes what we need...lol

and with this new cba i doubt taking a qb will hurt the cap like it used to if they don't pan out...

top 10 i'm taking luck or mallet and i may trade up for mallet if can't get to luck...after that i'd probably take newton in the 2nd and develop him although i hate waiting that long to see some return...3rd round stanzi but i don't think that solves the no franchise qb problem...

ugh...watching guys like patrick peterson, aj green, robert quinn, mark ingram, kyle rudolph etc come off the board is gonna give me heartburn...

I believe Newton is a junior but he might want to get out of college because of the controversy. Luck is a sophmore i think. I 100% believe that Luck will stay in college. It has already been rumored that his family wants him to stay in school, and with the CBA probably not going to be reached there is now way in my opinion he comes out. Especially to a team like carolina. My question is what happens to the draft order when football begins to be played again? so not this but next years draft. Does somebody know how that would work?

Bleh. All I want is Luck. Kaepernick is not an NFL QB. Locker is a bust waiting to happen. Cam I'm very dubious about. Mallet is just a better Henne.

We all need to hope an opportunity to move up for Luck becomes available. Anyone here practice voodoo? Get to work. It's going to be made even harder to trade up for him when we don't have a 2nd. I'd really rather have had Santonio for a 5th. We need to hope that some cheap team at the top decides to do it Dolphin style and try to value pick their franchise QB by trading down. Unfortunately I doubt our organization has the balls to pull the trigger if that comes up.

Back
Top Bottom