Miami Dolphins
    Dameon Pierce
    RB, Florida
  • 251.​

Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

Miami Dolphins
    Dyami Brown
    WR, North Carolina

Can I ask, I assume you’re taking a WR in FA? Who would that be?

- I'd throw some money at Curtis Samuel. He may be odd man out there with Robby and DJ both probably getting extended.

- Golladay and Marvin Jones are both available, I'd take whichever doesn't go back to Detroit (MJJ on a shorter deal).

- TY Hilton on a 2 year overpay? Local guy

- The Steelers have enough talent at WR (Claypool, Washington, Johnson) to potentially not want to pay Juju. He's only 23

- I assume the Titans bring back Corey Davis but he'd be an upgrade over Preston.

We desperately need a slot so Samuel should be a priority

I would hate any draft where we don't select a WR in the first two rounds unless something big was to happen in free agency.
Best case scenario might be solving DT in free agency. Find someone with some experience who can stop the run. Takes some time to develop those players in the draft

Agree. Miami needs at least one wr early. I'd be excited with Pitts at te as well. Find a couple of mismatch players on offense.

I'd prefer a running back in free agency. but I do like Harris.
The problem with a RB in free agency is they normally cost a lot(the one ones do) and they have some mileage on them. That's why I'd like to draft one but the 2021 RB class doesn't seem very deep. Harris is my favorite but would be happy with Etienne as well.

I agree. The running back talent in this draft isn't as strong as last year either. The run may start at the end of round one.

Javonte Williams from UNC is one of the best RBs in college football. He's number 1 in college football for broken tackles. He's one of only 2 RBs with 500yds rushing and 200yds receiving this season (the other is Etienne). He's much better than Etienne in pass pro. He's absolutely perfect for what we want to do.

He's doing this every game -

1A Micah Parsons - ILB
1B Devonta Smith - WR
2A Kwity Paye - Edge
2B Josh Meyers - OC
3 - Javonte Williams - RB

Sign a NT in free agency as well as Jamaal Williams RB from Green Bay. I don't think they'll resign both Jamaal Williams and Aaron Jones after drafting AJ Dillon.

• 7.​

Miami Dolphins
    Micah Parsons
    LB, Penn State
  • 21.​

Miami Dolphins
    Kyle Pitts
    TE, Florida
  • 39.​

Miami Dolphins
    Quincy Roche
    EDGE, Miami
  • 53.​

Miami Dolphins
    Najee Harris
    RB, Alabama
  • 84.​

Miami Dolphins
    Tylan Wallace
    WR, Oklahoma State

• 122.​

Miami Dolphins
    Ben Cleveland
    IOL, Georgia
  • 200.​

Miami Dolphins
    Amari Rodgers
    WR, Clemson
  • 203.​

Miami Dolphins
    Dameon Pierce
    RB, Florida
  • 251.​

Miami Dolphins
    Dyami Brown
    WR, North Carolina
Nothing wrong with this mock but I doubt Harris will last that long and I think he'd be perfect for our team.

1A Micah Parsons - ILB
1B Devonta Smith - WR
2A Kwity Paye - Edge
2B Josh Meyers - OC
3 - Javonte Williams - RB

Sign a NT in free agency as well as Jamaal Williams RB from Green Bay. I don't think they'll resign both Jamaal Williams and Aaron Jones after drafting AJ Dillon.
Like the top 3 but Paye is most likely going in the first round. In the 2nd round he'd be a lot of value but I can't see that happening.

Like the top 3 but Paye is most likely going in the first round. In the 2nd round he'd be a lot of value but I can't see that happening.
You're probably right but he just seems to fit Miami's type so well. I think there is a small chance he falls to the 2nd as he's not a super bendy type, more of a power rusher great against the run that will set the edge. However, to your point not a ton of great Edge guys in this draft it seems.

If he isn't there I hope for Pat Freiermuth TE out of Penn state to be the pick. As others mentioned he compliments Gesicki well.

Javonte Williams from UNC is one of the best RBs in college football. He's number 1 in college football for broken tackles. He's one of only 2 RBs with 500yds rushing and 200yds receiving this season (the other is Etienne). He's much better than Etienne in pass pro. He's absolutely perfect for what we want to do.

The kid out of MIss St. isn't bad either.

Nice. What round would you project for Williams?

Back
Top Bottom