16-year-old Scout Evaluates Dion Jordan | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

16-year-old Scout Evaluates Dion Jordan

I think the majority of guys on here including myself are optimists , other wise we wouldn't have survived as dolphins fans . It's easy to like a guy who we pick 3rd overall.

Dion Jordan will forever be Sad story ...

There were many good candidates but my favorite post in the thread has to be the one below because WV invoked "GET REAL," which I have taken as a very good indicator that whatever comes along with it will generally be wrong. :lol:

I wish them luck kid. You make it sound so simple.

If it were that easy to erase what Jordan can do there is no way in hell he would've had a 1st round grade on every single NFL team's draft board. GET REAL.

I regret that I missed this thread when it was young and pretty. I wasn't in love with the Jordan pick, mostly because I felt it was the kind of luxury pick only a good team should make. We had far too many unfilled holes to be turning two picks into one in order to draft a player at the position that we were arguably most talented.

The kid actually gets it wrong.

"Jordan’s effort is actually pretty solid."

His effort is the worst thing of all.

Thread of the Year? Naaa. This is the Thread of the Decade!
mackenzie45220 nailed it and showed class and maturity in the face of a good amount of abuse from some people here who should be a bit ashamed of themselves for how they spoke to him and about him. I'm not talking about those who simply disagreed with him; I'm referring to those who ridiculed him for being 16 and having the audacity to think he knew something. The kid knew what he was talking about.

FWIW, I searched around to see if he'd written anything about this years crop but I couldn't find anything. Maybe college is keeping him busy.

Maybe Awsi could find out if the kid has done any write ups for this year? Or if the FH homers beat him down too bad he quit lol

You can blame Ireland for alot the last 5 years, but flopping on the a 1st rounder, is not one of them.

So again..... a 16 year old ? BAWAHAHAHAH..

This is too funny.
FH should write this kid an apology. He nailed Dion better than Ireland and most of FH, myself included.

I remember when he was picked i was shocked. I was positive just bc its my natural inclination. Remember all the sports science videos everywhere

That was before he got paid 20 million

he also meant on the field during games there was effort shown... not really stating he had the effort in practice to improve and develop. he actually stated there was no improvements at all during his college years... so therefore showing he really didnt have a work ethic even in college.

surprisingly this kid basically was nailing some issues Dion Jordan had and has!!! props to him

Just goes to show you he is already a better GM than Ireland. He's probably 18 by now maybe the Saints should make him a job offer and Fireland.

Wow. Only underscores how absolutely inept Ireland was (is)!

Trade UP and blow it on garbage. Unreal. And he was paid good money to do that!

Speaking of that -- what's the punk doing these days -- probably washing Big Tuna's cars.

Pretty tough to argue with now with the benefit of hindsight

Back
Top Bottom