2/3 Wallace Boldin Jennings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2/3 Wallace Boldin Jennings

Players are very rarely privy to such information. If during negotiations with players you gave them a list of free agents that you were interested in singing what do you think the agent would do with this information? Even if you pulled the player aside and whispered it in their ear there would be no way to keep a secret. I could see an organization asking their QB who is already under contract what they think about said receiver. Even then I would think its quite rare.

You make a great point about the agents, but who says they would give major details. How about generalities?

"We're looking into the WR group." Or something along the lines.

I just find it hard to believe that a player wouldn't want to know where the team plans on heading. I also find it hard to believe that a team would give out their blueprint, but I'm sure they would also want to reassure a player into the direction of the organization.

Last edited by a moderator:
You make a great point about the agents, but who says they would give major details. How about generalities?

"We're looking into the WR group." Or something along the lines.

I just find it hard to believe that a player wouldn't want to know where the team plans on heading. I also find it hard to believe that a team would give out their blueprint, but I'm sure they would also want to reassure a player into the direction of the organization.

Well to find that out all one has to do it pick up a paper or glance at twitter =) Irish has made it clear since last season he wants to upgrade the position. :brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom