2 easy wins for the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 easy wins for the Dolphins

Rico99

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello Miami Dolphins fan . Bills fan here and I know you guys are going through a very bad year but I think we have it much much worst
I can guarantee you will sweep up in December
you guys will be 6-10 at the worst and we will be 5-11 and last place in the division
you think you guys have it bad we are much much much worst in fact we are now the worst team in the NFL and we will get destroyed in every single game . I can see Miami scoring 80 points in the 2 games against us

I'm thinking there's a good chance the Patriots finish the season 8 games ahead of the division runner up.

This is what I see
New England 13-3
Miami 7-9
NY Jets 7-9
Buffalo 5-11

This is summer league baseball all over again. From "The Losing Edge" episode from South Park

Cartman: [the boys are trying to intentionally throw the championship baseball game] At this point in the baseball movie, they usually get a really sweet player to help them win the championship.

Kyle: Like the motorcycle kid in Bad News Bears?

Cartman: Yeah! So we need a player who totally sucks ass.

Edit: I just realized your team just test drove your losing edge this past weeks first half. Damn!!! He's good. We need our own Peterman if we want the higher pick

At least your team is building for the future. We've got this jets jackass Tannenbaum running our entire organization into the ground by ruining our cap, throwing away draft picks, and ignoring talent.

I missed it I guess, but why didn't Taylor start? Injury? Team discipline?

Well Rico99 but we aren't going to beat the Bills this season, not this Dolphins team. The Bills play hard every week and with those draft picks you guys are holding.......the Bills are going to be good again real soon.

Thats what you get for drafting a guy named Peterman.

Tyrod Taylor must be a freak in the lockerroom or something. Marrone quit at the thought of working with him another year. Rex was forced to bench him. And now he's been benched for the world's worst QB.

But yeah, the Bills suck. Its a race to the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom