2 easy wins for the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 easy wins for the Dolphins

ummmm none of the games we play at this point are going to be "easy". I would be willing to bet that we end up beating 1 of the better of the teams remaining and losing to one of the worse teams.

Hello Miami Dolphins fan . Bills fan here and I know you guys are going through a very bad year but I think we have it much much worst
I can guarantee you will sweep up in December
you guys will be 6-10 at the worst and we will be 5-11 and last place in the division
you think you guys have it bad we are much much much worst in fact we are now the worst team in the NFL and we will get destroyed in every single game . I can see Miami scoring 80 points in the 2 games against us

Dear Bills Fan Rico99,

Thank you for your generous offer, however, on behalf of the Miami Dolphins we must decline your proposal. We wish you the best of luck against the Patriots!

Sincerely,

Every Miami Dolphin Fan.

I don't want to win another game, but we will, just to mess up our draft pick (not that it matters anyway, we'll pass on a gem). I think we beat Denver and the Bills at home. End up with 6 wins. Middle of the pack. Same story year after year after year after year, etc.

Easy wins for the Dolphins should never be said. We never have those ‘easy’ wins more than once every 4 seasons.

At best, this team finished 7-9 with wins against the Broncos and sweeping the Bills, but 6-10 or 5-11 more likely.

You will sweep if Tyrod regains the starting job that he should have never lost in the first place. Seriously, who benches their QB for a fifth round rookie while sitting in a wild card spot?

Miami is not going to sweep the Bills. We'll be lucky to steal one from them. It'll be a battle to see who gets to the bottom of the AFC East Cellar.

Back
Top Bottom