2 Players that we need | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Players that we need

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
While watching film of the MIami Dolphins over the past few seasons 2 guys that are unsigned as of right now jump out at you, T-Buck and O-Gun. These guys are excellent, clutch performers who make plays when games are on the line. Just my opinion but I think we need to get these guys signed. They are a big part of our D, difference makers with heart, brains, talent and a nose for the Football. Let's get these two stars back into the fold where they belong. :cool:

Agree on Wale. No brainer.

But T-Buck, while a good and sentimental player, no longer has a place on the team. We're 4 deep already. 4 guaranteed spots are filled.

T-Buck? With Howard and Poole....I think overkill at the corner position.

I think the drafting of Will Poole signaled the end for T-Buck (as a Dolphin).
I think we'll get Ogun signed soon.

Ogunleye is obvious, and I'm glad to see that the FO is working on getting it done.

I like T-Buck a lot, but I just don't see where he fits in anymore with Howard and Poole here now.

I agree with everyone else. O-gun is a definate, and even though T-Buck is a FA, I don't think we re-sign him as we are deep at the CB position, unless he wanted to try and fight for a Safety position and change his game completely..

BSQX4 said:
While watching film of the MIami Dolphins over the past few seasons 2 guys that are unsigned as of right now jump out at you, T-Buck and O-Gun. These guys are excellent, clutch performers who make plays when games are on the line. Just my opinion but I think we need to get these guys signed. They are a big part of our D, difference makers with heart, brains, talent and a nose for the Football. Let's get these two stars back into the fold where they belong. :cool:

Guys who make plays when the game is on the line? Are you sure you're talking about players from the Dolphins? :roflmao:

we don't need terrell " toast" buckley anymore.. [toast as is he always gets burned]

He is always getting burned? He didn't get burned anymore so than Madison or Surtain last year. I think you need to stop buying that stuff from Ricky :lol: :jk:

Prime Time said:
He is always getting burned? He didn't get burned anymore so than Madison or Surtain last year. I think you need to stop buying that stuff from Ricky :lol: :jk:

he did get burned quite a few times and he wasnt even one of the starting 2, he was a nickle/dime db...

oh and btw, getting burned also involves slipping and getting beaten that way too :)

For primarily sentimental reasons, it would be good to see Terrell Buckley end his career as a Dolphin but, as everyone has pointed out, he's got too much competition in the CB position to make him as valuable an asset to the team as he used to be. I hope he gets a job somewhere and does well but it doesn't make a lot of sense for that place to be Miami.

T Buck was solid last year as a 3rd CB, but would not make this team with all the depth we have

beach2nd said:
Guys who make plays when the game is on the line? Are you sure you're talking about players from the Dolphins? :roflmao:
Wasn't it T-Buck who made a great play to intercept Manning and to put us in a position to win the Indy game???

inFINSible said:
Wasn't it T-Buck who made a great play to intercept Manning and to put us in a position to win the Indy game???
that s/have been the hilite of the year, if not for Ricky and W Smith missing the block on freeney :cry:

Back
Top Bottom