2 Players that we need | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Players that we need

O.K., but Poole and Howard better be good!!! T-Bucks makes quite a few timely picks and he is very good on Special Teams. O-Gun is a must, let's get him signed. C'mon Drew!

Poole and Howard should be good but we never know how good they will be until they play.

If people think Poole is gonna be the gamer that T-buck is your really crazy. Poole may be good enough in a few years but not this year. We would have probably been better off last year letting T-buck play in Madison's place. If you watch the tapes you will find Buckley was one of our most consistant players on "D". He is gettting older though and in this league it is all about tomorrow.

Not necessarily true. Many of the "experts" had Poole being one of the first 2 CBs taken, but because of his personality (which so far has not been a factor), he didn't go as high. Take that for what you will...

I say re-sign O-gun and cut Jay Fiedler and sign either Kurt Warner or Kerry Collins, I don't know about you guys, but the QB position has me a little worried...you have on QB who hasn't been able to stay healthy or lead the team beyond the second round of the play offs, not to mention no play offs the last two years. The other QB has only five starts on his resume and this is for a team with Super Bowl aspirations??? I think it would be wise to sign a QB that has actually played in a Super Bowl, the Dolphins did this before with Earl Morral and look at how that turned out. :D

:lol:! Pass the pipe man. Not only are we short on cash, but Warner has been worse than Fiedler the past two years. Warner struggled with the likes of Holt, Bruce, Faulk, Pace and the rest of a very good lineetc. How do you think he would fair here, especially with our mediocre line? He'll get crushed. Now Collins is just as incosistant as Jay. When he is on, he is on, but when he is off, he looks just like Fiedler except that his # is 5.

Prime Time said:
He is always getting burned? He didn't get burned anymore so than Madison or Surtain last year. I think you need to stop buying that stuff from Ricky :lol: :jk:

LMFAOO... God Ricky sold me some old couches and a ***** pump.

Cant really see why it would be a sentimental wish for T-Buck to end his career as a phin. He didnt start it here, and he left for a while a couple of years ago to go get himself a ring. I hope he finds a job somewhere.....but out of the AFC East. The guy still has some game left and Id hate to see him prove that against us.

Yes he made some really big plays when he needed to...the interception against Indy and also on special teams he ran all the way down the field after mare kicked it off and grabbed the ball to end the game against the redskins

Prime Time said:
:lol:! Pass the pipe man. Not only are we short on cash, but Warner has been worse than Fiedler the past two years. Warner struggled with the likes of Holt, Bruce, Faulk, Pace and the rest of a very good lineetc. How do you think he would fair here, especially with our mediocre line? He'll get crushed. Now Collins is just as incosistant as Jay. When he is on, he is on, but when he is off, he looks just like Fiedler except that his # is 5.
How about looking back on the last four years...what has Jay done??? Has he even made the pro bowl....I believe that Collins and Warner have and Kurt put up Marino like numbers. Face it....Fiedler is a back up QB no better and that is why no one else wanted him in free agency. :shakeno:

i like the fact that we have so much depth at cornerback. With Madison slowly starting to decline, the dolphins should be preparing these guys for major roles.

PHANTASTIC 34 said:
How about looking back on the last four years...what has Jay done??? Has he even made the pro bowl....I believe that Collins and Warner have and Kurt put up Marino like numbers. Face it....Fiedler is a back up QB no better and that is why no one else wanted him in free agency. :shakeno:

I agree :up:

PHANTASTIC 34 said:

Warner was surrouned by talent...Holt, Bruce, Faulk, Pace etc. And look at him the lastt two years, he has put up Ryan Leaf numbers

Collins made the Pro Bowl during his one year wonder where he played lights out. The year after that and until this day he has been as inconsistant as Jay just with a stronger arm.

PHANTASTIC 34 said:
I say re-sign O-gun and cut Jay Fiedler and sign either Kurt Warner or Kerry Collins, I don't know about you guys, but the QB position has me a little worried...you have on QB who hasn't been able to stay healthy or lead the team beyond the second round of the play offs, not to mention no play offs the last two years. The other QB has only five starts on his resume and this is for a team with Super Bowl aspirations??? I think it would be wise to sign a QB that has actually played in a Super Bowl, the Dolphins did this before with Earl Morral and look at how that turned out. :D

Keep dreaming man. Collins would probably end up starting on our team if we had him, but we won't sign him. The Dolphins won't make any more changes at the QB position in terms of who we have on our roster.

Back
Top Bottom