2004 Off-Season : What's Next??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Off-Season : What's Next???

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Wow, what an off-season. What a disturbing off-season!!!....

No more rants needed, this franchise is on the verge of implosion. This has been the Phinz single worse off-season IMO. No direction, no back-up plan, and no idea of what's next. Every week it's been something new, and none of it has been positive.....

What will it take for the fans here to realize that the Phinz FO is in complete disarray / turmoil at this time. They are quickly losing any respect they may have once had around the league, and it's obvious they don't have a clue of how to regain it. They're basically lost for words at this time, and that only causes more uncertainty...

I'm seriously worried now. Can it actually get any worse???.....

Wayne, Dave, and Rick have dropped the ball once again IMO. If they ever get it back remains a mystery. One that doesn't look to be solved any time soon....

I know, I know, I'm venting about the FO again. Anybody think it's unjustified this time around???

PHINZ RULE!!!! :shakeno:

What exactly has the FO done wrong since your last rant?

BLITZKRIEG said:
... this franchise is on the verge of implosion...

Yawn. Yes, it can get worse. And no... I'm not worried. Usaully, we get our bad luck during the season. This year we decided to use is all up during the offseason.

Lower the irons...not a chance. When facing a little adversity the metal is tested.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Wow, what an off-season. What a disturbing off-season!!!....

No more rants needed, this franchise is on the verge of implosion. This has been the Phinz single worse off-season IMO. No direction, no back-up plan, and no idea of what's next. Every week it's been something new, and none of it has been positive.....

What will it take for the fans here to realize that the Phinz FO is in complete disarray / turmoil at this time. They are quickly losing any respect they may have once had around the league, and it's obvious they don't have a clue of how to regain it. They're basically lost for words at this time, and that only causes more uncertainty...

I'm seriously worried now. Can it actually get any worse???.....

Wayne, Dave, and Rick have dropped the ball once again IMO. If they ever get it back remains a mystery. One that doesn't look to be solved any time soon....

I know, I know, I'm venting about the FO again. Anybody think it's unjustified this time around???

PHINZ RULE!!!! :shakeno:

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. You and you rants are getting VERY old. :sleep: :rolleyes:

clear.gif

LOL Injekto.. Its the infamous "This thread rocks" pic with Reggie "Im about kicking ***, and taking names" from Nintendo superimposed over it! LOL!

inFINSible said:
What exactly has the FO done wrong since your last rant?

Well, I'm not sure about the blind optimists like yourself, but I wouldn't classify RW getting suspended in 2004 something worth congratulating the FO for....

Let me guess inFIN, after hearing this recent "positive" news, you jumped so high you hit your head on the ceiling right???....As if your head isn't already big enough???.... :roflmao:

Now, here's what I expect to get from this....

"It's not the FO's fault that RW was busted for smoking pot!!!".....

Oh really???....Well the FO is responsible for keeping players in line, and out of trouble during the off-season IMO. This is a direct result of a lack of discipline. Dave at his finest. :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!!! :fire:

Everything under a microscope can look reealllllll scary. I guess you just have to find the right magnification.

If Reggie ran the Dolphins they would be indestructible and own all.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Well, I'm not sure about the blind optimists like yourself, but I wouldn't classify RW getting suspended in 2004 something worth congratulating the FO for....

Let me guess inFIN, after hearing this recent "positive" news, you jumped so high you hit your head on the ceiling right???....As if your head isn't already big enough???.... :roflmao:

Now, here's what I expect to get from this....

Oh really???....Well the FO is responsible for keeping players in line, and out of trouble during the off-season IMO. This is a direct result of a lack of discipline. Dave at his finest. :shakeno:

I appreciate the personal attack for asking a simple question. Hypocrysize(word?) much?

Your understanding of the FO's role in "keeping players in line" is childlike.

BLITZKRIEG said:

Now wait a minute, since when is the FO responsible for keeping players in line when they're not in the stadium? So, unless Ricky was smoking the hash in the locker room I don't think you can blame this on the FO. Grown men are responsible for their own actions and if this turned out to be true, that he really did smoke weed, then he should have to pay the fine. I also don't think that it says anywhere that Ricky has to sit any games this season or the next unless he gets caught again while he's in the rehab program. Was he in the rehab program already or was he done with it?

-Matthew

The Nabobs of Negativity should have their own forum, and should be banished there by the Moderators until such time that their pessimism consumes them.

Back
Top Bottom