2004 Off-Season : What's Next??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Off-Season : What's Next???

BLITZKRIEG said:
Well, I'm not sure about the blind optimists like yourself, but I wouldn't classify RW getting suspended in 2004 something worth congratulating the FO for....

Let me guess inFIN, after hearing this recent "positive" news, you jumped so high you hit your head on the ceiling right???....As if your head isn't already big enough???.... :roflmao:

Now, here's what I expect to get from this....

"It's not the FO's fault that RW was busted for smoking pot!!!".....

Oh really???....Well the FO is responsible for keeping players in line, and out of trouble during the off-season IMO. This is a direct result of a lack of discipline. Dave at his finest. :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!!! :fire:

Some ppl remind me of a bunch of ostriches !!! :lol:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Well, I'm not sure about the blind optimists like yourself, but I wouldn't classify RW getting suspended in 2004 something worth congratulating the FO for....

Let me guess inFIN, after hearing this recent "positive" news, you jumped so high you hit your head on the ceiling right???....As if your head isn't already big enough???.... :roflmao:

Now, here's what I expect to get from this....

"It's not the FO's fault that RW was busted for smoking pot!!!".....

Oh really???....Well the FO is responsible for keeping players in line, and out of trouble during the off-season IMO. This is a direct result of a lack of discipline. Dave at his finest. :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!!! :fire:

LOL! Is Dave supposed to go to tuck Ricky into bed at night too? Hold his hand as he crosses the street? Tie his shoes? The amount of responsibilty some of you think a coach should have is astounding to me.

inFINSible said:
I appreciate the personal attack for asking a simple question.

You're most certainly welcome. Anytime.... :D

inFINSible said:
Your understanding of the FO's role in "keeping players in line" is childlike.

So how's it done genius???....Enlighten me if you can. Let's just pretend that I am a child who has no clue. I'll be anxiously awaiting your response....

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

You are a Child Blitskrieg but NFL players aren't children. You may need your hand held when you pi55, but NFL players are adults and if they can't handle their responsibilities then no amount of hand holding will keep them from pi55ing on themselves.

SkapePhin said:
LOL! Is Dave supposed to go to tuck Ricky into bed at night too? Hold his hand as he crosses the street? Tie his shoes? The amount of responsibilty some of you think a coach should have is astounding to me.

No, but keeping the players drug free is.....

He should at least be able to convince these players to stay clean. He should have the power as HC to control his players. Keeping them in compliance with the NFL's drug policy is his responsibility....no question.

PHINZ RULE!!!! :D

I feel like everybody is so uptight about the upcoming season that we forget it's all speculations and just opinions until the season starts and then the I told you so chants start which is fine.Let's relax and do yoga or something!!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
You're most certainly welcome. Anytime.... :D

So how's it done genius???....Enlighten me if you can. Let's just pretend that I am a child who has no clue. I'll be anxiously awaiting your response....

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:
So not only do you not deny, the personal attack you admit that you did it and will do it again anytime.....hmmmm

I don't have the patience to teach a petulant child how things really work. And I definately don't care whether you know or not. So that would make me a bad teacher. Why don't you read some of the other posts that pertain to what you want to know.

BLITZKRIEG said:
No, but keeping the players drug free is.....

He should at least be able to convince these players to stay clean. He should have the power as HC to control his players. Keeping them in compliance with the NFL's drug policy is his responsibility....no question.

PHINZ RULE!!!! :D
How do you suppose Dave is supposed to keep the players drug free, if they don't want to be drug free?

convince them.... :roflmao:

Hey Blitz, I agree with some of the points you've made (more so than other people here), but was another rant really necessary? You saw the response you got last time, and you took some it personally, it seems.
So the question is, why do it again? You know what kind of response you're gonna get. You're NOT gonna convince anyone to agree with you that doesn't already.
Again, I think some of your concerns are valid, but I don't see point in another "the sky is falling" thread. Just my 2 cents.

Why is it that everytime I post a justified concern, the fans here treat me like garbage???....Like I'm a troll who doesn't belong here???...

I'm just a deeply concerned fan. I'm concerned because I deeply care. Is that some kind of crime here or something???....

Differenciating between "legit concern" and "pure negativity" is something the majority of the blind need help with here IMO.... :cooldude:

How can any of you justify this off-season as a success thus far??? I'd like to hear it because I can't see it. I don't see anyone posting anything positive about the Phinz this off-season. I can't imagine why???.... :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!!! :cool:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Why is it that everytime I post a justified concern, the fans here treat me like garbage???....Like I'm a troll who doesn't belong here???...

I'm just a deeply concerned fan. I'm concerned because I deeply care. Is that some kind of crime here or something???....

Differenciating between "legit concern" and "pure negativity" is something the majority of the blind need help with here IMO.... :cooldude:

How can any of you justify this off-season as a success thus far??? I'd like to hear it because I can't see it. I don't see anyone posting anything positive about the Phinz this off-season. I can't imagine why???.... :shakeno:

:sosad: Give me a break. You started with the personal nonsense....

BLITZKRIEG said:

I find it very interesting that you would not understand that people are not really interested in your rants. I find it even more interesting that you can act shocked the second (or third?, fourth?) time it happens. Incredible.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Keeping them in compliance with the NFL's drug policy is his (wanndstedt's) responsibility....no question.

You are way off the mark. The players know the rules. You think they are children... they may be immature- but they are responsible for themselves. If anything, their parents are responsible for raising them to know NOT to break the law. At your job at McDonalds you have to wear the McDonalds shirt, if you don't they send you home. In the NFL you have to stay clean of drugs, if you aren't they fine you. Maybe your mom has to remind you to wear your McDonalds hat and shirt, but a NFL coach shouldn't have to remind players to stay off the drugs.

Back
Top Bottom