2006 Hurricanes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 Hurricanes

kpcane said:
Kyle Wright will leave Miami as the best QB to ever come out of Quarterback U. Mark my words.

Wow, thats a pretty bold statement. Not that they've had many but better than Jim Kelly?

Motion said:
Wow, thats a pretty bold statement. Not that they've had many but better than Jim Kelly?

Well the U got that name for a reason. Vinny and Bernie weren't too shabby. Torretta and Dorsey were excellent college QB's too. And......that's right, you got it.....Brock Berlin is on a practice squad.

kpcane said:
Well the U got that name for a reason. Vinny and Bernie weren't too shabby. Torretta and Dorsey were excellent college QB's too. And......that's right, you got it.....Brock Berlin is on a practice squad.

:lol:

AirFishOne said:
the same could be said about Rhett Bomar....

No he means ALL the skills. Not dogging your guy...but KW is a franchise QB.

AirFishOne said:
the same could be said about Rhett Bomar....
I don't know if thats true or not, I don't know anything about this guy. but I can tell you that Wright has good skills all around. he's got good size, is mobile, has a very strong arm, is accurate, has the ability to be a good leader. what doesn't Wright have? I doubt you can say the same about his Bomar guy. very few guy's have Wright's skills

Motion said:

Kelly?

Walsh is the best in my book. Dorsey is close behind.

And I'm judging solely on ther accomplishments in college.

nick1 said:
I don't know if thats true or not, I don't know anything about this guy. but I can tell you that Wright has good skills all around. he's got good size, is mobile, has a very strong arm, is accurate, has the ability to be a good leader. what doesn't Wright have? I doubt you can say the same about his Bomar guy. very few guy's have Wright's skills

The reason Bomar struggled last year is because he didnt have as much talent around him as Wright did, but as the year went by and players got better Bomar showed improvment. Rhett Bomar has many of the same abilities as KW does, but the only thing I think he is better than him is toughness and speed. KW may be better right now in the accuracy but Bomar got that down in the spring thus.

Im not sayin Bomar is better than KW, im sayin that they are bother similar, each having better skills than the other

AirFishOne said:
The reason Bomar struggled last year is because he didnt have as much talent around him as Wright did, but as the year went by and players got better Bomar showed improvment. Rhett Bomar has many of the same abilities as KW does, but the only thing I think he is better than him is toughness and speed. KW may be better right now in the accuracy but Bomar got that down in the spring thus.

Im not sayin Bomar is better than KW, im sayin that they are bother similar, each having better skills than the other
he sounds good, I'll have to watch him this year

Dubfire said:
Kelly?

I don't know how I forgot Walsh...I knew I was forgetting somebody. I'm sitting here with my Michael Irvin poster with this year's schedule on it, and I forgot Walsh...haha. He was also a great college QB. Not too bad a pro. He was pretty good on tecmo super bowl...haha.

THE REAL 2006 HURRICANES:

2006 Hurricane Names
Alberto
Beryl
Chris
Debby
Ernesto
Florence
Gordon
Helene
Isaac
Joyce
Kirk
Leslie
Michael
Nadine
Oscar
Patty
Rafael
Sandy
Tony
Valerie
William

Dubfire said:
Kelly?

I would sure hope so. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom