2006 Hurricanes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 Hurricanes

nick1 said:
look out for Willie Williams and Kenny Philips, they are both going to have great seasons

Sure they will, but the best player on that defense is Brandon Meriweather. Watch out for that Canes D this year! Again!

The Key to a successful season for the hurricanes IS and always HAS been the offensive line. IF their line plays well, then their running game is great and their play action pass is usually more effective. That is when they are a good team.

IF you look back to the days when Ken Dorsey was successful it was because of the monster offensive line. I think one of those years he was only sacked like 2 times all year. With how much time he used to have ANY wr could get open and the holes for the rbs were wider than some of their olinemen!

I don't know enough about their line this year, but it REALLY has to improve from last season if they are going to be any kind of threat for anything.

The key for the Canes to have a great season is a fallout in Tallahassee, Louisville, and Blacksburg.

Remember What About Bob? Baby steps....baby steps...focus for a conference title and try team discipline.

Kev83 said:
The key for the Canes to have a great season is a fallout in Tallahassee, Louisville, and Blacksburg.

Remember What About Bob? Baby steps....baby steps...focus for a conference title and try team discipline.

Remember what happened in Blacksburg last year??

Remember who's won 6 of the past 7 meetings with FSU??

Remember that Louisville has NEVER beaten the University of Miami??

kpcane said:
Remember what happened in Blacksburg last year??

Remember who's won 6 of the past 7 meetings with FSU??

Remember that Louisville has NEVER beaten the University of Miami??

FSU beat you guys last year, remember?
Should I have put a "fear the Yellowjackets" quote in there?:lol:

AirFishOne said:
kpcane owns, my fave Canes fan on the board :D

-lookin forward to the epic 07 mathcup

thanks buddy...should be a good one.

Kev83 said:
FSU beat you guys last year, remember?
Should I have put a "fear the Yellowjackets" quote in there?:lol:

We actually beat ourselves against FSU, but the other 6 times we beat them. We own FSU, and I'm not worried about them at all.

Quit dancing all over the place, you look ridiculous. If you want to start an argument, be prepared to defend it, don't start a new one.

Miami 06' National Champs (actually will be 07' when they win the title in Jan)

nick1 said:
Miami 06' National Champs (actually will be 07' when they win the title in Jan)

Eh, let's just say we'll win 'em both :D

AirFishOne said:
I suppose Kyle Wright is good then? :shakeno:
he will be, this is gonna be his breakout year. he has all of the skills, he is just a bit young

AirFishOne said:
I suppose Kyle Wright is good then? :shakeno:

Kyle Wright will leave Miami as the best QB to ever come out of Quarterback U. Mark my words.

Back
Top Bottom