2006 Season Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 Season Tickets

myfins1

Starter
Reaction score
I am thinking of buying season tickets this year. I am from Dallas, TX. I will only go to one game though if that this year. I would like to buy 4 best available seats.

Why buy them then? Great question. It seems whenever I want tickets, I buy 4 tix, sometimes more if a group is going with me. I always get crappy leftovers when they go on sale or over pay for good seats on fleabay.

My goal is to purchase 4 of the best available and upgrade the location each year until I have got prime 50 yard line seats years from now. As I get older (30 now) I will go to more games.

Not being a local to miami, I don't know anyone I might split the cost with. Is it permissable to ask folks here if they are interested in going in on something like this here?

I am interested to know if anyone here has ever bought tickets in a similar fashion. UNDERSTAND if we are allowed to do something like this here, as I don't want to peeve mods and all, I will post my email address. Also, I intend to make NO profit off of doing something like this. Which is why I want to do this, I know there are many DolFans who over pay for tickets and if I can assist with that I want to.

MOD please respond if I may continue to see if there is interest with this and get a group together here. If not, please PM me and DELETE THIS THREAD with my apologies.

Hopefully we will be allowed to persue this.

I am not following your post. You are interested in something like this? I appreciate your interest. Now lets see if MODs will allow this type of topic to be discussed here.

Any MODS want to comment. Anyone else want to put any feedback in here?

why not just buy em and sell them on ebay like everyone else.

msg said:
why not just buy em and sell them on ebay like everyone else.

I may resort to that. But that is scalping. I am not interested in making money. This was a chance to give fellow FIN FANS a chance without raping them like so many do on eBay. If it comes to that, I will sell on ebay. I would rather give them to true FIN FANS who want to go to some games any way who would like some good seats for a reasonable price.

I have heard of it being done like this. I am just not sure if there is interest in doing it this way. I thought I would give it a shot.

FinsTix@sportfansforum.com

So if this is something you might be interested in just for a game or two I would like to know. I already have a few are interested. I would like to get something done to proceed by mid February.

myfins1 said:
I am thinking of buying season tickets this year. I am from Dallas, TX. I will only go to one game though if that this year. I would like to buy 4 best available seats.

Why buy them then? Great question. It seems whenever I want tickets, I buy 4 tix, sometimes more if a group is going with me. I always get crappy leftovers when they go on sale or over pay for good seats on fleabay.

My goal is to purchase 4 of the best available and upgrade the location each year until I have got prime 50 yard line seats years from now. As I get older (30 now) I will go to more games.

Not being a local to miami, I don't know anyone I might split the cost with. Is it permissable to ask folks here if they are interested in going in on something like this here?

I am interested to know if anyone here has ever bought tickets in a similar fashion. UNDERSTAND if we are allowed to do something like this here, as I don't want to peeve mods and all, I will post my email address. Also, I intend to make NO profit off of doing something like this. Which is why I want to do this, I know there are many DolFans who over pay for tickets and if I can assist with that I want to.

MOD please respond if I may continue to see if there is interest with this and get a group together here. If not, please PM me and DELETE THIS THREAD with my apologies.

Hopefully we will be allowed to persue this.

I live in Orlando and had season tickets in the 90's but the first year JJ coached we had 3 Monday night home games and that was to much on my schedule so I dropped them but I still go to a few games a year and I have found that the best seats can be had at the stadium within a few hours of kick off. I have been in very good seats even the club level and usually end up paying face value.

thomasdan15 said:
I live in Orlando and had season tickets in the 90's but the first year JJ coached we had 3 Monday night home games and that was to much on my schedule so I dropped them but I still go to a few games a year and I have found that the best seats can be had at the stadium within a few hours of kick off. I have been in very good seats even the club level and usually end up paying face value.

I have aquired some tix the same way. Coming from Texas with a wife, its best if we have tix in hand. She is a handful as it is. LoL. But that is still an option. I also like the fact of being able to buy home playoff tix this way. I know also am committed to going to the SuperBowl when Miami gets there. Not that season tix help that very much.

Texas boy, you need to attend the Phins at Houston game this year. There is a package deal being put together for that. I too live in Texas and will be there.
Check out phintastic events at phinatics.com

I dont want to burst your bubble about buying tickets and upgrading to the 50 yard line..I have my tickets for almost 30 years, and have yet to get there..and I started in the lower bowl!..Every time I try, I get a form letter stating..'nothing available'..or, 'people having tickets longer than you get first options'..finally, one year, I yelled and screamed AFTER my tickets arrived, and all they did was move me from one side of the stadium to the other..and that was after contacting Eddie Jones' office to tell them they were not fan friendly. I always wonder how people buying single tickets get better seats than we do..<usually other team's fans too>..Good luck..!

DolphinsfanBarb said:
I dont want to burst your bubble about buying tickets and upgrading to the 50 yard line..I have my tickets for almost 30 years, and have yet to get there..and I started in the lower bowl!..Every time I try, I get a form letter stating..'nothing available'..or, 'people having tickets longer than you get first options'..finally, one year, I yelled and screamed AFTER my tickets arrived, and all they did was move me from one side of the stadium to the other..and that was after contacting Eddie Jones' office to tell them they were not fan friendly. I always wonder how people buying single tickets get better seats than we do..<usually other team's fans too>..Good luck..!

I have 30 years to wait. I understand your frustration. I don't think they were single ticket sales who get better seats than you, I am sure they are buying from a broker. Those brokers own some of those season tickets. Not much way to fight it.

Well I figure I am in for a wait. I knew it would be a while, but just how long wasn't sure. Thanks for the heads up on waiting time. Where do you sit though? How good are your seats.

I know I would be starting off in the UPPER level. Not sure how long it will take to get to the lower level.

Good Luck to you myfins....
I recently relocated to DFW and I gave my season tickets up. I couldn't afford to keep them and only attend a game or two during a season. I too had those same plans of moving to lower level 50yd. one day. Of the 5 years that I had tickets, my tail gate group increased in size which made it more difficult to find a lot of tickets anywhere much less lower level. I would consider buying a game off you, but my schedule is so hectic right now, I couldn't know which or when. Good Luck with your plan. I miss going to the games.

I might be interested in going halves with someone on some season tickets since I live in California. I can only go to 1 game a year.

PHAZINPHINZPHAN said:
I might be interested in going halves with someone on some season tickets since I live in California. I can only go to 1 game a year.

I am sure that everyone realizes that the price for a season ticket holder in the lower boxes, on the 50 yard line, for 4 seats, is more expensive than buying a round trip ticket(purchased in advance), for 4 people including hotel... We know this right???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Besides... The BEST seats, in any house, is in the corner of the endzone!!!:D

Extra Season Tickets

The chance of moving to the 50 yard line anytime soon is none to none. I have had tickets for 21 years and never really got upgraded. People who are on the 50 do not move and pass tickets on to the next generation.

I also have some extra seats I am looking to dump. Email me at Jonlawmba@aol.com or cell at 786-299-4722.

Seats: sec 107, row 17 4 seats
Seats: sec 107, row 13, 2 seats

section 110, row 14, 4 seats on the aisle
section 118, row 13, 4 seats
Seats: sec 122, row 14, 6 seats
Section 122, row 13, 2 seats
Section 413 row 9, 2 seats
Section 414 row 18, 4 seats on the aisle
Section 450, row 4, 2 seats
Sec 150 row 12, 2 seats

Jonathan

Back