2006 Season Tickets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 Season Tickets

Dolphins tickets are not hard to get so I wouldn't recommend buying season tickets if you only plan to attend one game -- unless that is the Pats game. Those tickets are very tough to get.

I've had season tickets for 10 years and am in 117 (10-15 yard line visitors side). I would be shocked if I ever got to 116 much less 114. People who own the premium tickets aren't stupid enough to just let them go.

Also, you can dog scalpers if you choose, but IMO you'll change your tune once you own tickets. You'll get maybe half of face for the 2 pre-season games and less than face for some of the dog games like the Titans. So, unless you want to lose hundreds of dollars, you will sell some of the better games at a markup to offset your loses. If not, prepare to pay an average of over $100 a seat when all is said and done.

BTW, if one game is all you need, I can sell you some good tickets if you don't cherry pick the premium games like the Pats.

phintastic said:
Dolphins tickets are not hard to get so I wouldn't recommend buying season tickets if you only plan to attend one game -- unless that is the Pats game. Those tickets are very tough to get.

I've had season tickets for 10 years and am in 117 (10-15 yard line visitors side). I would be shocked if I ever got to 116 much less 114. People who own the premium tickets aren't stupid enough to just let them go.

Also, you can dog scalpers if you choose, but IMO you'll change your tune once you own tickets. You'll get maybe half of face for the 2 pre-season games and less than face for some of the dog games like the Titans. So, unless you want to lose hundreds of dollars, you will sell some of the better games at a markup to offset your loses. If not, prepare to pay an average of over $100 a seat when all is said and done.

BTW, if one game is all you need, I can sell you some good tickets if you don't cherry pick the premium games like the Pats.

I am looking for tickets to the Pats game in December. I understand your point about this being a premium game. I am willing to pay market price.....just not stubhub prices!!!!! Please let me know you want to sell tics to the Pats game.

markmadison24@hotmail.com

Tickets available

If they haven't talked you out of season tickets for the few games you can make it to Miami for and have not purchased them yet, I have six in section 414 row 11 available. As you can see you shouldn't have too much trouble selling the ones you can't attend.

Back
Top Bottom