2008-2009 Nhl | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

(relief)

The power play drought ends in our 34th try.

Now, if we can just win the damn game...

Cedar:

Sorry it took me a while to answer your question, but NO losing Hossa didn't cost us that much (don't get me wrong - it hurt) ... but, that combined with the loss of Armstrong and especially RYAN MALONE (Mr. Block-the-goalie's-view/pick-up-the-garbage) ... yeah, we aren't the same team.

However, the extreme level of dropoff that I have been submitted to has certainly been suprising.

Thank god we scored twice on the power play tonight and won.

Go Penguins!!!

Cedar:

Sorry it took me a while to answer your question, but NO losing Hossa didn't cost us that much (don't get me wrong - it hurt) ... but, that combined with the loss of Armstrong and especially RYAN MALONE (Mr. Block-the-goalie's-view/pick-up-the-garbage) ... yeah, we aren't the same team.

However, the extreme level of dropoff that I have been submitted to has certainly been suprising.

Go Penguins!!!

Still aint better than Flyers!!:d-day:

Cedar:

Go Penguins!!!

What happened to Malone? Did they trade him? I really haven't followed the Pens much this season.

No worries about the late response.

When the Pen's get Pat Quinn as thier new head coach I think we'll see them look like the Pens from last year. (could be sooner than later) Leafs need a big win against the Flyers tonight !!!

I had no idea the Flames beat the Sharks the other night, pretty badly too I might add.

This may be their year. They're firing on all cylinders right now.

The Sabres lost to the Wings tonight. Which isn't a shock to anybody. Anybody who has been in the hockey threads the last few seasons knows this but i'm a Sabres fan. Regardless as good as the Bruins are playing they want no part of Buffalo in the 1st rd.

The Sabres lost to the Wings tonight. Which isn't a shock to anybody. Anybody who has been in the hockey threads the last few seasons knows this but i'm a Sabres fan. Regardless as good as the Bruins are playing they want no part of Buffalo in the 1st rd.

The Bruins just seem to me like a lock for first round playoff choke. I don't know why. I definitely think the Sabres could give them trouble. The Pens too.

Back
Top Bottom