2008-2009 Nhl | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

my habs are playing so bad, i merely watch the games now... it's pathetic

when, ooooh when, will we line up a team filled with our local product, and win 24 more stanley cups in a 50-60 year span ? :(

good times... lol

my habs are playing so bad, i merely watch the games now... it's pathetic

when, ooooh when, will we line up a team filled with our local product, and win 24 more stanley cups in a 50-60 year span ? :(

good times... lol

Do you think they'll pick up Vinny from Tampa?

LOL.

...knew I could count on 'ya space ... now, where's Dom?

What Happened to Pittsburgh?????

This team aint making post season the way their playing

WOOW..U guys better go get Milan Hejduk...Lemiieux wants him badly from what I hear...he'd be great alongside Crosby

Pitss would have to give up Ryan Whitney to get him...

Id do it

Satan Crosby Hejduk
Sykora Malkin Cooke
Talbot Staal Dupuis
Goodard Kennedy Fedotenko

Gonchar, Letang
Boucher, Orpik
Scuderi, Gill

The Crosby line would do wonders.....Hejduk Needs a set up man like Crosby and i see him revivg his carrer in Pittssburgh

Flames beat the Predators 3-1

On top of the NW Division, and only 5 points out of the top seed in the West.

Stanley Cup Bound!

Nevermind, 5 points out of 2nd place. SJ is still the team to beat out West, but the Flames really match up well with them.

(sigh)

IDK Dom, maybe that would help. But, Whitney is just coming on. I'm getting tired of losing good young talent (Malone, Armstrong, hell even Ruutu)
I realize that you've got to give to get, but the Pens should really be building for the next 2-6 years when Crosby and Malkin reach their peaks.

In the meantime, we really need to win tonight (last night's disaster in the last 30 seconds vs. Jersey blew.)

Maybe, just maybe, this is finally the year the Panthers break their long playoff drought. They currently hold the 8th spot, and could push into slot #7 with a win tonight(and a Buffalo loss).

Lets Go Florida Panthers!

(sigh)

IDK Dom, maybe that would help. But, Whitney is just coming on. I'm getting tired of losing good young talent (Malone, Armstrong, hell even Ruutu)
I realize that you've got to give to get, but the Pens should really be building for the next 2-6 years when Crosby and Malkin reach their peaks.

In the meantime, we really need to win tonight (last night's disaster in the last 30 seconds vs. Jersey blew.)

wooow...I dont see Pittsburgh making playoffs...and Therien has to go broo... i feeel bad for u man

Woohoo Canes beat Lighting and Thrashers. I was at the lightning game and wow the shutout against the Thrashers.
Hope the Panthers and Penguins keep losing.

Tim Connolly healthy is great to watch. If only the Sabres didn't lose defensemen every game they'd be able to get on a run. No coach in the NHL has less faith in their backup goaltender than Lindy Ruff.

I. Am. Disgusted.

Pens lose to the Habs 4-2. It should have been much worse.

I haven't seen a consistantly worse effort from my Pens since '03. Therrien needs to be beaten about the head and neck with a sack of nickels. We are playing some of the worst, sloppy, lazy-arse hockey that I've ever seen.

Now, while it has become apparant that we overachieved last year, we cannot really be this bad. Tonight, we looked like absolute ****.

I'm simply at a loss right now (kinda like the Pens)

( whew... )

:lol: Even worthless-arse Eaton scored tonight.

Malkin is the man.

But, we're still in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom