2008 mock offseason with 3 round mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008 mock offseason with 3 round mock draft

The guy that I really hope the Dolphins get above all is Trevor Laws 3-4 DE from ND. He absolutely dominated in college by having over 100 tackles. That is beyond unheard of from a 3-4 DE. He was the second best at the Senior Bowl (behind Sedrick Ellis). And the best part about him is he is still underrated because he played for a very bad ND team. There is a very good chance that he is available at the third round.

As for the rest of your draft: I would prefer a cornerback over Adarius Bowman. I like the trade with the Bengals a lot, and I guess it is possible if they fall in love with Ellis or McFadden or whomever. I am not a fan of Shaun Rodgers, the guy has all the talent in the world but he continuously takes plays off. Finally, I think it might be a little bit of a reach getting Dan Connor at number 9, and he is a little small to play MLB in the 3-4, would prefer a guy like Ryan Clady.

i think we should get a WR after if we sign Marcus trufant to give beck serious weapons and he could be our Red zone target. about shaun rogders i think we can handle his takin plays off by rotating him alot and dont forget we have parcells who is good at disciplining players. as for Dan connor i want the future MLB after zach thomas retires and for this year cause of his concussion issues.

i just don't think we can afford not to get Glen Dorsey, but i like it

If he becomes our Go to guy i dont think he should Return Kicks for us because it is a great Risk of injury

No it's not. There is very little injuries during kick off returns, people are really exaggerating this. You don't put Lorenzo Booker as KR/PR simply because he had trouble catching the ball with punts/kick returns. He was muffing them in TC constantly reportedly. I don't remember if it was who, CK, Boomer, or KB21... one of them had a statistic that showed there is a slim to none chance of being injured on returning kicks.

That offseason is a complete pipedream IMO. Chad Johnson will not be in Miami. We will likely not trade down with Dallas. In fact, consider it lucky if we sign one of the big name FAs.

at this point I don't see any way laws is still around in the third round.

I also am not convinced he couldn't play DT, he was up the middle all night at the senior bowl.
sacks, a safety, and beating double teams on top of that.

laws is an animal. Not a true NT, but not a lot of guys are.

cause hes gonna b and important WR and we dont wanna risk him gettin injured AND lorenzo booker is a great KR and PR too

yea but Ted Ginn is better and faster than Booker,not to mention Ginn aint letting no one espeically not Booker take his specialty.Steve Smith is smaller than Ginn,and he returns punts and kicks and still starts as WR.Charles Woodson is returns punts and kicks and he still starts at corner.Even Reggie Bush is a returner and he is a very important piece to the Saints,so whats your point?And by the way,with the exception of Reggie Bush,their all just fine,your statement is inflated with nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom