** 2008 NBA Western Conference Playoffs **

It's on! This is going to be brutal!

Round 1 matchups:
(1) Lakers v. (8) Nuggets
(2) Hornets v. (7) Mavericks
(3) Spurs v. (6) Suns
(4) Jazz v. (5) Rockets

My 1st round predictions:

Lakers, Mavericks (upset special), Spurs:D, and Rockets advance through the 1st round of the meatgrinder.

Lakers, Suns, Mavs Jazz.

Lakers vs. Suns in WCF.

Lakers go to Finals.

Eastern Conference--Celtics, Pistons, Magic and Wiz advance.

Celtics vs. Pistons in ECF and Celtics go to Finals.

Finals Celtics vs. Lakers and Celtics win it all (unfortunately).

:lol:

Well the Spurs better show up after halftime to get out of the first round. Its been ugly lately. One step at a time.

Lakers in 7, not gonna be as easy as people are predicting...
Hornets in 6
Suns in 7
Jazz in 6

:lol:

Well the Spurs better show up after halftime to get out of the first round. Its been ugly lately. One step at a time.

Lakers finish a game better then Spurs.

Is there that big of a gap between the two? Or since the media has been sucking the Lakers off since Gasol was traded, are they now invicible?

Lakers finish a game better then Spurs.

Is there that big of a gap between the two? Or since the media has been sucking the Lakers off since Gasol was traded, are they now invicible?

Dude,hes a Laker fan,that naive confidence the media has built up for them only to have them disappointed once again is inevitable...

Theyre gonna to cry in the car.:lol:

Be nice to see Den take LA in 7..We all know how Colorado feels about Kobe..Last time an 8 seed beat a 1 seed was...Oh no wait..last year.Damn the possiblities :wink:

The Nuggets over the Lakers in 7 games....just like when the Nuggets were the #8 seed and the Supersonics were the #1 seed. I think this was in the mid-90's? George Karl was the Sonic's coach back then, and the Nuggets had Dikembe Mutombo. It just seems like yesterday.

Dude,hes a Laker fan,that naive confidence the media has built up for them only to have them disappointed once again is inevitable...

Theyre gonna to cry in the car.:lol:

No naive confidence here. As long as the Lakers play D (which has been up and down) they can make it to the WCF. Its a tough road but any lower seeded team that wins a series is not a upset this year.

From where I was this summer with this team to now. Im still in shock we are in 1st. No crying this year.

No naive confidence here. As long as the Lakers play D (which has been up and down) they can make it to the WCF. Its a tough road but any lower seeded team that wins a series is not a upset this year.

From where I was this summer with this team to now. Im still in shock we are in 1st. No crying this year.

I think if Denver won it'd be an upset. Maybe it's just that people are putting too much into playoff experience; though I think i'd be more surprised if New Orleans ended up beating Dallas. Though I think they're going to play the "no respect," card.

Damn Lebron is a physical specimen. Cle down by 2 in the 4th.

Damn Lebron is a physical specimen. Cle down by 2 in the 4th.
I never thought I would actually be looking for Cleveland games on TV. He's so fun to watch and he's only going to get better.

Back
Top Bottom